14.

14. Manners Maketh Man

Eggsy and Dahlia sat in the kitchen with Kali and JB, watching the two dogs play around. Dahlia grasped Eggsys blonde hair and chuckled as he was kissing the crook of her neck. "Shouldn't we tell your mum that you're back?" She asked, curiously looking out the window as Eggsy had say her on the kitchen counter.

Eggsy pried his lips from her neck and sighed, "Are you really asking me that now? As I'm literally mid way of doing something I take pleasure in doing?" He asked looking at her with disbelief.

Dahlia pouted, "Eggsy you haven't even told her we're together, I'll very much appreciate if you told her." She said, sliding down the kitchen counter, her thin body skimming his. Eggsy sighed, cupping her cheeks.

"We'll go. But I believe that she would be in the pub with Dean and his henchmen." He said kissing her nose. Eggsy was wearing his suit as he was now Galahad, taking Harry's place- never replacing, only putting pride in the name.

Dahlia smiled, her cheeks raising in Eggsys hands, "You can take them— After all you did learn from the best." She chuckled, referring to herself.

____

"Michelle, turn that shit off. It's doing my nut in." The couple heard Dean yell as they walked in the pub.

Dahlia smiled, "I rather like that song Ms.Unwin." She said smiling to Michelle. Umbrella in hand, Eggsy smiled at his mother as his partner stood by him, wearing a stylish yet lazy outfit.

"Leave it on, eh, Mum?" Eggsy recommended as Dahlia took Michelle's hand and took her to another booth with her baby

"Leave it on, eh, Mum?" Eggsy recommended as Dahlia took Michelle's hand and took her to another booth with her baby. The mothers eyes gleamed as she realized who this girl was— when Eggsy came home for a second, he told her who she was to him. She was glad she could finally meet the one Eggsy called "The light of his life, his little wild flower."

Dean scoffed, "Muggsy's back— You finally come to have that word with me, have you, son? Or are you gonna run away again and pretend you're going to court dressed like that?" He said. Michelle turned to her son, worry in her eyes but Dahlia reassured her, that it would be alright.

"Oh, you mean this?" Eggsy asked, looking down at his fine fitted suit. "No— I know this bloke who's just taken over a tailor's shop on Savile Row. He's given me a job, Mum... Comes with a lot of perks, including a house. Come and live with me there, Mum... Come on." He said, Michelle smiled, slowly getting up in the process before Dean scolded her.

"Sit down, you." He told her. Dahlia groaned to herself. "Only place she'll be visiting is you in fucking hospital. Do you hear?" Dean asked, talking to Eggsy as if he was stupid.

Just leave him alone, Dean!" Michelle pled. "Eggsy, go. Please, just go." She told her son, then looking over at Dahlia.

The female kingsman than changed the subject, "Funny... At least someone would be visiting him." Dahlia scoffed, glaring at Dean as he got up from the table.