1

"There is nothing that man fears more than the touch of the unknown. He wants to see what is reaching towards him, and to be able to recognize or at least classify it. Man always tends to avoid physical contact with anything strange." - Elias Canetti

~~~~~~~~~~

"A hug is to express affection and that is to show you have a fondness or liking but I have no liking for the expression I would rather you not actually it feels weird.

Its feels bizzare witch makes it feel strange. I dont like it. I dont like it when you touch. I dont like it when I feel you body heat. Its weird. Its weird I say. Let me go, I don't want this in any way.

I have haphephobia don't you understand you can't just go around doing things like that. Its feels weird. A bad weird. I don't like the feeling of your arms around my body it gives me fear.

It hurts me. It hurts more then you know. It makes me uncomfortable it makes me want to go up in smoke. I don't like when you touch me heck I hate it when you do, but I dont say anything because I'm sacred of getting even more body heat from you."

"Thank you Deeann that was a beautiful poem you made now have a seat"

Creative writing might be my favorite class. One because I don't really have to do anything. Two because the teacher is great. And three because this classroom smells amazing!

"Damien you are the last one so please come up and present your poem"

This kid Damien does pretty good poems if I do say so myself he just doesn't talk much during the actual class unless he is forced too. I can't blame him though talking in front of other kids can be very unnerving and I hate it myself.

"To hug is to share. To share is to love. And to love it to have feeling for someone. To have feelings for somone is to want to be with them forever and ever. And to want to be there forever is to share what you have through a hug. To hug is to love and to love is to hug."

"Thank you Damien you may take your seat and that concludes our revolve around hugs...."

Yup his poems are good. They aren't too dark but they aren't to light they are just about right with the amount of sunshine the bring up to life. Ok woops sorry I just love poetry. Anyways hi, I'm Deeann and this is my story and why I have haphephobia.