5

"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." - Honore de Balzac

~~~~~~~~~

"Its been too long Rachel"

"Same goes to you Korina"

And then they hugged.

"Well then Deeann would you like to come home or you wanna stay here and finish school for the day."

"Well lets not waste you coming all the way over here Nana. We can go home"

She laughed.

"Thought so, so hurry up lets go"

My grandma signed me out and we headed to her car.

"So they said it happened during lunch, did you finish eating?"

O I knew where this was going.

"No I did not and you are not buying me anything"

"Not even your favorite?"

"Well if you insist"

And we headed off to fosters freeze where I got ice cream.

I guess the day turned out ok in the end.

You may all be wondering where my parents are. Let me just be blunt about it. They are dead, no need for a story at this moment.

(O but I know you all want the backstory so ima give it to you)

Flashback

"Ma where is dad?" A little Deeann yelled as she came down the stairs on her butt.

"He should me in his 'man cave' peanut" her mom responded to her from the kitchen.

"Thank you"

"Dam coward just bring me my money and we won't have any problems!"

Little Deeann peeked inside to see her dad yelling on the phone.

"Just bring the money you f**k!"

"Dad that's not a nice word" Deeann said coming inside.

"O Dee sorry dear I'm on the phone right now, what is it you needed?" Her fathers voice softened as he answered her.

"A screwdriver!" Little Deeann was making her own toy car.

"In the garage in my tool box Dee just make surr you put it back" and her father was back at yelling through the phone as Deeann made her way to the garage.

"Ima be in the garadge ma!"

"Ok peanut don't go outside!"

And Deeann made her way to the garadge going into her fathers tool box and getting the scredriver she needed.

She was heading back inside when she head a little bark and due to her being a child she went to the bark, witch was outside.

"O your so cute!" Deeann picked up a puppy that she found outside and brought it inside and up to her room.

"I will call you......bear? No thats dumb......snake! Thats perfect, I now say your name is snake!"

"Dee what are yo-?" Her father froze in the doorway.

"Give it here Dee" her dad said holding out his hand

"No! Snake is mine now!" Little Deeann did not want to give up 'snake'

"Dee you will give me that dog this insitat!" Her father snapped. He had anger issues and usually did not talk to his daughter in this was and it frightened her.

"No!" She yelled hugging the puppy close to her little chest "I said snake is mine not yours!" Deeann was getting a bit frightened.

"If you do not give me the dog I swe-" "he is mine!" And her father snapped. He grabbed the dog and pushed little Deeann away and locked her in her room. "This dog is not yours and it will not be yours!"

"Devan please don't yell and Deeann" Little Deeanns mom pleaded as the dad threw the dog out the house.

"I do what I want!" The man stormed into the kitchen.

"Devan think about what your therapist said. Control your anger dont let it control you." The mom tried to calm the dad down and out little Deeann was not climbing out her window down the tree that was outside to get her 'snake' back.

"Screw a the therapist!" And the dad hit something and it fell to the ground setting the house up in flames along with Deeanns parents as she watched in horror with 'snake' as her house and everything she loved went up in smoke.