Truth, dare, dirty dare, kiss, command or promise?

The constant tapping of keys kept me awake all night, the nervous, swift taps. Quick, slow. Quick, slow. I glanced at the clock, little green numbers shinning in the dark: 3:18am.

"UGH!" I moaned, sitting up, "Savannah! Stop will you?" I yelled at my sister.

She turned to face me, pushing her glasses down her nose to peer over the top at me. "No. I will not stop. I have a project due tomorrow afternoon and I need to get this done." He muttered in her slow irritating voice.

"Yes Savannah! Tomorrow AFTERNOON! You're in six form now, you have to go into school in the morning. Only when you class starts." I snapped.

"I'm busy in the morning." She muttered, still staring at me.

"No your bloody not! You sleep in until about 11! So do not say you don't have time. You get you the computer now, or I'll tell mom and she will confiscate it." I replied, laying down and rolling over, so I could block the light of the computer out.

"Fine."

"Lila Von-da-mare!" Mr Cole yelled at me.

"umm?" I muttered rubbing my eyes, was I just dropping of to sleep at school?

"What was the last time I said? I would like you to repeat it please." Everyone was staring at me.

"Lila Von-da-mare." I muttered, it was the last thing I remember him saying.

"NO! I said that when two particles collide..." I heard his voice, I heard the words he was saying, I just wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about my lovely bed, the soft fluffy pillow...

"OW!" I screeched, holding my arm, "Tommy, what was the pinch for?!" Tommy was sitting next to me, he cleared his throat, "Umm..." and pointed to the teacher.

Mr Cole was standing in front of me, obviously had stopped talking a while ago. His face set in a horrid mark of rage, he was tapping his foot impatiently.

A while slip flew to my desk.

DETENTION SLIP.

"Bloody hell." I muttered. "Um, sir, I cannot do that date... I have a party."

"I don't care if you have a social gathering Miss Von-da-mare. Just do your detention"

Pffft, in his dream, I'm so not turning up.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_

She had flawless skin, a slight golden tan. Beautiful, loose, chestnut, curls fell to just below her shoulder blades. Huge, piercing, blue eyes, shining with excitement. Her teeth were perfect white and straight. She was only 5ft 1, short for a 15 year old girl, a new year ten, youngest in her year. Slim, and had the best figure going. She's single. Its not no one likes her, every boys seems to want her. But she hasn't found anyone that's been different for her yet. More boyfriends than she can count, but that's besides the point.

She was rich, like filthy rich, but no one knew, not ever her bestfriend. She would never tell.

Wearing a short black dress that clung to her figure, showing off all her curves and it was pretty low cut. No heels just flat pumps.

She was beautiful and wasn't afraid to admit it. Her name was Lila Rose Von-da-mare.

And that girl was me.

And this is my life.