1

Mandy's POV

So here I am, standing on the roof of my school. Debating whether or not to end my life. It would be so easy, just a couple of steps and bam, your gone just like that.

But nothing's is ever that easy is it?

There is always a complication, a thought that runs though your head, stopping you for a moment. I'm thinking about my best friend, Geoff. All the good memories I shared with him. They were the only good memories that I have, or can remember at least.

But then I think of all the bad things that have happened, all the abuse my dad has given me, all the hate from my fellow class members.

Everything. A tear slips though my eyes as I think of how different my life could have been if i hadn't done what i had done in the past, my dad would not of hated me. Everything would be fine and I would of had a perfect family.

It's all my fault.

' fuck it' I think, and take a step closer to the edge. One more step and I'm gone.

Just as I put my first foot over the edge I feel a pair of arms around me, dragging me away from the edge.

" STOP, you can't end your life, not now, please" the person says. It's a guys voice, not a voice that I know of though.

" GET OFF OF ME, LET ME GO" I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks.

" NOt a chance" the stranger said.

He set me down on a step, keeping his arms around me as I cried into his chest and begging him to just let me die. I still didn't know what the guy looked like, should I look up. And there, sitting beside me was the most gorgeous guy I had ever laid eyes on. He had Brunette curly brown
hair and his eyes were a shiny shade of brown that you could easily get lost in.

" Hey I'm Otto, Otto Wood . What's your name?" He spoke softly, like he didn't want to hurt me.

"What's it to you? It's not like you care or anything." I said, trying to get up, but once again, he held me back.

" I just want to know the name of the beautiful girl who tried to end her life." He said, trying to persuade me.

"Fine, it's Mandy. Mandy Moor."