Chaprer 6 Can't Raise a Man

It's the same. Bullshit.. AUGUST still working knowing damn well he needs to be with his family.. that's y the question Are we gonna fight but we can't fight with only one person the ring.... Rennie I'd holding on to Hope and God that this marriage and relationship with the family will work but,AUGUST ain't making it like he want this to be.Kiya is quite but share how she feel when u least expect it.so much she will say she is. Daddy girl but she starting to feel as if she has No daddy she sing beautiful for a five year old.... Kajay he is broken he is a Mommy boy also daddy boy he plays sports and sometimes sing just like his daddy AUGUST don't know cause he ain't never around.... pops nd mom don't know what to do they already taking care his nieces he not trying and it's looking like it's gonna fail..

RENNIE P.O. V

were are u going AUGUST we need u running away from ur problems only make it worse..

rennie. I just need Time to figure alot of things out u act like I'm divorcing u an leaving yall. I'm not I'm going on tour for 2weeks then I'm taking a lil time to get myself together so ill know what's next I'm trying to find a way so my kids won't hate me my wife LOOSING OUR CHILD THAT SHE DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING HER FCKIN HUSBAND ABOUT.. RENNIE HOW U DON'T TELL ME THIS HUH. HUH RENNIE I COULD'VE. STOPPED THE TOUR AND TURNED BACK.... I HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO SINGS AND DANCE. A SON WHO PLAYS SPORTS AND RAP AND SING I'M A FUCKED UP FATHER THEY HATE ME AND THIS FAMILY RENNIE THAT SHIT HURT I PROMISE. MYSELF I WOULDN'T BE THIS PARENT. and looks like I let myself. down yall down ...

AUGUST. what how does this gonna work out all the problems huh u up and running is bullshit. (she push him as he continue to pack his suitcases) I'm tired of this AUGUST I'm tired.. ur about to loose ur family AUGUST ur family... (she starts to cry) i-i did call u.. I called u crying it was two days after our anniversary, u asked wats wrong I told u to come home so we could talk u told me u can't this is important rennie this is keeping a roof over ur head and. the twins also Food and clothing we will talk next month w-when I come home... u came home and went to sleep AUGUST while i went through the pain by myself so HOW FUCKING DEAR U TRY AND PLAY THE BLAME GAME AND AND PUT ME AS THE VICTIM I'M TIRED OF MAKING EXCUSE. AFTER EXCUSE BECAUSE. U AND THIS DAM PAYCHECK OF URS DON'T KEEP U WARM AT NIGHT DON'T SAY I LOVE U AT NIGHT COOK FOR U KEEP UR CLOTHES CLEAN SHOWER RUNNING WHEN U COME HOME, MAKE LOVE TO LIKE I DO AUGUST... I'M TIRED..IM I'M TIRED..........

Rennie I'm sorry but .gotta go we will talk when I get bac ma I love u (kiss lips )

and walks out to the twins room there sleep kiss there foreheads.. he pick suitcases and walk downstairs.. rennie follows..

AUGUST. don't go

rennie ill figure Out everything after ill Come back.

open door

AUGUST. if u walk out that door a divorce will be waiting for u and me and the twins w-will be gone..

Rennie Don't play with me.. he walks out. slammed the door...

Kajay: Mwmomy will dawdy come back

I don't know babe I don't know

kajay walks over and hugs his Mommy

yall I cried while writing this..I feel so bad OMG smh

vote ask questions comment share Oh mane

next chapter will be good