Chapter 19 Happy new years

"Please lemme push I been in labor all night into new years eve please "I begged august and Dr. Marla.

They didn't release august out the hospital cause his blood pressure was too high. So they released him to my floor so he sleep and stay in here with me.

"Noooo"they both said

I begin to cry cause this right here is just ridiculous I'm doing all natural no drug's no nun.

"Baby I think I know what's the problem its to many people in the room so how about we ask everyone to leave and we will see then OK "august whispered in my ear while rubbing my stomach as I laid on his chest

"Idek.(sniff) he just won't come out I don't understand. "I said as a contraction hit again "ahhh fxk I want my daddy"I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Dr.Marla quickly left the room to get her father.

"Hey mama u got this "erika said as I squeezed her hand this was no joke never again

"I'm not having any more kids natural. Give me the dam drugs. "I said yelling at all of them.

"Babygirl how u doing"my dad said sitting next to The bed

"Daddy I can't take it he won't come out. "I said as august rubbed the cool damp towel over my forehead and chest.

"Baby girl u can't give up so soon.. ah how about this play some music and walk around a lil bit come on baby girl. "My dad said moving the cover off my legs and helping me up as august got up and started playing music off my iPad and his song came on.

"You Deserve"

August wrapped his arms around me and placed em on my stomach. As Jr started to kick.

We slowly started dancing hips swaying side to side as his voice boomed through the room as he sung with the track.

"I love u baby"he told me as he placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Fckkk......shit I love u-u too"I slammered over my word through the pain.

"Come on babe keep dancing let's get him out soon he can be a new years baby exactly at 12"he told me kissing my neck.

"I'm trying.... Ahhhh I just ohhhh fxk"I said as we stopped and I leaned on the door

"Its OK baby "august whispers in my ear rubbing soothing circles on my belly.

"OK..OK"I said standing straight again.

"Come on let's go walk around the Mott. Lemme get ur uggs slippers"he said as mama slid em on for me an august put his phone on charge.

We slowly begin this walk of hell my feet hurt ,back hurt ,gotdamit everything hurt. But august to quiet for me I looked up at him and he was looking down at me.

"What u thinking about?"I asked as we went turned at the room were all the babies was. Soon our son will be here I smiled looking there.

"Nun really just how blessed I am that's all. And I'm greatfull"he said just as a strong contraction hit. I immediately slid to my knees trying to sit on then floor just for a little bit.

"No baby u can't sit down here come on"he said pulling me back up. And sitting down in a wheelchair.

"Ahhh baby why do I feel like he trying to fall out !"I said as tears poured out.

"Come on baby let's gt back to the room "he said getting up and placing me in the wheelchair.

"Ohhhh god "I screamed the pains would not stop he was ready an didn't care at the moment.

"Babygirl u feeling better"he asked as august picked me up and put me in the bed. "August u didn't have to do that"I told him he still not better so he shouldn't have did that.

"So what "he said rubbing my foot.

"Can y'all please clear the room "august said asking all out family and friends to leave and go in the waiting room.

"Why"mama asked with attitude

"Because I fcking said so "he snapped back.

"I told y'all I want to be in the room for his birth. "She said getting loud.

"Yoo mama chill come on so lil man can make his entrance this probably the reason why he ain't coming out "Travis said pulling mama out as everyone else left before them.

"Alright babygilrl and son I got him. See ya when my other grand make his entrance. "My dad said kissing my head dapping august and holding a sleeping Kajay.

"Baby something's wrong he don't wanna come and I'm scared"I told him as I rubbed my belly.

"U gotta give it time cause u know babies sense tention and if something's wrong. Stop stressing relax. Dr.Marla said its normal.

" Iam trying. " told him trying to dose off

"Try to take a nap its 9:30 we been up for three days straight "he said covering me up and pecking my lips

"U betta stop that u know I'm horny and can't have none for seven weeks right. "i told him dozing off

He laughed and dozed off with me. Rubbing my hand.

~~    ~~~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~~    ~~~    ~~~    ~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    ~~~    ~~    ~~~

2hour later. 11:46pm

"OK Mr.And Mrs.Also a have y'all came to a decision do u wanna wait or do u want the C-Section. "Dr.marla asked as lady EMA turned the air conditioning up.

"Nope I don't want no cutting on her body no "August said rubbing my belly.

"Is it bAD that he not coming out like is something ur not telling us. "I asked annoyed and fustrated.

"No ma'am I'm asking cause its so much ur body can handle Rennie ,that's why I asked, do you wanna try again pushing cause we can if u like. "She said as she put on a pair of fresh gloves.

I nooded cause of the contraction.

She pushed the button so the bed can be up more and the nurses came in the took ready again.

"Come on lil man. U worrying me and mommy. Just come on out so we can all stop stressing"August said rubbing my belly and kissing my head.

"Ohhhhh god. Ahhh"I screamed I bet all of new York heard my yelling and cursing.

"Come on Rennie with that push"Dr marla said

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"I said giving it all I have.

"Come on mama u got dis "August said as he rubbed the cold towel across my face and chest.

    11"55pm 5mins to New Year's Day.

"Thats good ,I have his head sweety u made a lot of improvement. U need one long push sweety and u have a new years healthy baby boy"Dr. Marala said

"OK "I said taking in a deep breaths.

"AlRight hunny one long push"she encourage me.

"Ugh..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"as I heard his cries.

"U did it congratulations come on daddy and cut the cord and happy new years "she said as august cut it.

They then placed him. On my chest after the cleaned him up.

August Anthony Alsina Jr was here at 12:00pm on the dot 4pounds and 12ounces

"Happy new years baby "august said kissing me and Jr head.

"Happy new years to u too"I said playing with Jr lil finger.

Happy new years. Everyone.

Im sorry I was suppose to post it directly at 12 but that. The turn up was real. Lol

Vote

Comment