Chapter 1

Izzy was a night owl. Axl, his childhood friend, was also a night owl. Friends who shared the room in Hell House, which the record company prepared for the band called Guns N' Roses. And all of the members lived there.

When Izzy took his white Gibson ES-175 out from the guitar case in their room, he noticed that the whole house fell utterly silent. The other three, Slash, Duff and Steven were all stoned and seemed to be asleep in the living room. Izzy sat on the floor, played the guitar without plugging it to his amp. He didn't want to wake anyone up. He loved his ES-175 since this guitar sounded great without the amp so he could play it anytime and anywhere.

Axl hummed softly along to his friend's music while laying on his stomach on his bed. Sometimes he would stop humming to write lyrics down in the notebook, or anything he could find to write on. His tender voice echoed the room.

Izzy saw that the stars were shining from the corner of his eye and smelled the light jasmine aroma on the wind coming through the window. Everything was calm. A beautiful friendship on a beautiful summer night.

Perfect.

"Can I kiss you?" Axl said from where he lay.

Izzy stopped moving his fingers on the guitar and stared at him with furrowed brows.

Axl repeated something Izzy couldn't understand. "You didn't hear me?" Axl asked him with intense eyes, "Can I kiss you?"

"W-what?" Izzy choked the word out.

Surprised. Then confused. Izzy had never imagined or thought of kissing Axl. Or being kissed BY Axl. Of course not. It was SO GAY! Okay, a kiss might have a hidden meaning. Nothing with Axl could be predicted. Maybe Axl was on some drug with a new name? He hoped that it was a fucking reasonable answer to this. He was very certain that his best friend was not gay.

"What is a kiss?" Izzy skeptically asked.

Axl knitted his eyebrows. "Hey, come on. You ain't a fucking virgin."

Izzy was completely freaked out on the inside, but kept his ever present cool the best he could. Axl wanted kiss him. The kind of kiss which he knew, the same kind of kiss he did with girls million times.

With small smile on his lips Axl sat up in bed and said, "Let's do it."

"No!" Izzy replied immediately.

His brain ran like a locomotive, faster than one even. His heart beat loudly in his ears and palms began to soaked in sweat. His eyes searched Axl's face for the clues of something that could make sense for the unpleasant remark.

It took him a few minutes to come to a conclusion; The man before him would not be Axl though he had red long silky hair and ocean green eyes and porcelain white skin. He might Axl's twin brother who was separated when they were small. Izzy hadn't recognized the exist of him but this might be true. Because Axl was not gay. Never. Ever. Ever.

"Who the hell are you? Where is Axl? Are you his brother?" Izzy rained questions hoarsely. His voice was naturally hoarse but the possibility of kissing by a man made his voice more husky than usual.

The redhead whispered, "Oh, you are fucking high." His baritone voice wore sorrowfulness.

Axl did drugs occasionally but never became a junkie like the other four in the band. He always warned his reckless bandmates to not do them too much. Especially he spoke it to Izzy naggingly since Izzy was the one who he wanted to protect the most.

"I am sober." In a cold unemotional manner Izzy stated it to the man sitting with his legs crossed in the bed.

This goddamn redhead who lusted after men and making no bones about it either was not Axl, therefore the issue of Izzy's addiction to drugs should have been neither more nor less than an objective fact to him.