Chapter 6

Duff didn't believe him. That embroiled Izzy in a bitter mood. At the very least, he wanted one person who understood his situation, then, it was Duff. No one sympathized Izzy at all, people in this house rather incited him to jump into a whole new relationship containing sort of, uhm...well, a physical conduct with a sexual nature. He didn't know what to make of that. He sank deeper into the couch, covering his face with his both hands. The hush informed him that everyone instead of him was having a good sleep. The sounds he was listening to were the peaceful music of the birds and the car noise. The soft brightness of the sun held Hell House in a warm embrace. It was a stereotypical early morning in other words.

A morning fresh air brew in the room. He popped his head because the wanton breeze bared the notorious jasmine scent. He saw the window in the kitchen left open and the white lace curtain slowly flapped back and forth, which led him to feel like he had his back against the wall, almost to feel even this wooden structure wanted to put him in a hole. The scent hit deep inside the nostrils evilly, going through them stickily and radically changing into a lump in his throat. Somehow, the lump made him a bit aggressive. He dragged the bottle of Night Train on the floor which perhaps Slash had left, saw almost all of the red liquid remaining, and swilled it directly from the bottle. It didn't wash away the lump as he prospected, contrariwise, it made him more aggressive. He saw another bottle of Night Train on the kitchen counter. Of fucking course there was no other way without draining it.

"How come I keep wrapping my head around?"

The bitter feelings gave away to perfect anger. Why was Izzy stepping away from the obnoxious redhead in the first place, almost hiding when he had done nothing to necessitate it? Axl was the one who had gone down the wrong path, not Izzy. Izzy continued gulping down the wine. He thought there wasn't anything that he needed to dread. He also found zero necessity to run on fumes. It was only 'a tiny little kiss' he could definitely reject. He would punch this motherfucker when he pressed for it. That was all.

One way or the other, the situation had already aggravated. Absurdly enough, the bandmates had amused themselves with the non-being gay relationship, so the mess couldn't be worse. Grabbing the bottle, Izzy headed straight to their room. Axl was on the bed and didn't budge when Izzy opened the door with a slam. He closed it thunderously too while seeing his friend softly curling his back with both hands settling between his tights. Again, a perfect hush. His vocalist was provokingly enjoying a peaceful sleep. Didn't Izzy deserve it? Absolutely yes, he did with no doubt.

He landed on his bed flat on his back dramatically. The bottle hurtled down on the floor and made a firm sound. He raised his head and checked if he spilled the liquid. He'd almost drunk it all, so he didn't. The sunlight from the window attacked his eyes. He closed them, yet felt the sun kept pricking them. He drew a cloth from under his back. It was the shabby white cotton shirt which he'd taken off and left on the bed last night. Just good, he put it over his face. The alcohol affected the body temperature, his body perspired and caused him to crave some fresh air. He tossed the shirt, sitting up in a bit of a daze, reached and opened the window. When he sprawled on his bed again, nothing ruined his intoxicated body any further, even this baleful jasmine scent that penetrated his nose once more. He was desirably drunk.

The wine gave him a good quality of sleep. When he was awake from his sleep and opened his eyes, the sky was colored in a mix of pink and purple, ready for nightfall. Marvelous! He regained his rock n' roll attitude entirely! He was gladly motivated to go back to sleep in accordance with his tradition. Very contented, he rolled over.

A reddish spherical object caught his eye. Next moment, he recognized it as the back of Axl's head only ten inches away. "Axl!?" He winched at him a little.