Justin Bieber ♂

Justin Bieber

Diana

Uh, JB was really cute until last Christmas according to me. He's become quite arrogant now and well, I miss his old music. He might be a good person and all but his present music and stuff doesn't go well with me. I prefer the girly voiced one, as weird as it sounds. I don't like his tattooes one bit. He's trying to be badass but totally failing. 

Rating- 4.5/10 

Kate

He's okay and I don't find him one bit attractive because I don't really like his character. He's lame but some of his songs are awesome like, I think it was his Believe album. That album was cool. I don't like his tattoes too.

Rating- 5/10

Livea

I'm not going to be very judgemental but I feel Justin Bieber has got fame into his head these days and he's trying to be someone he isn't. He's trying to fit in the character of a stereotypical teenager, which he shouldn't try because whatever you say or think, he is kinda different from normal teens because he's seen so much at a very young age. It's obvious he will change. His music is good, according to me except I don't like all the songs from his new album Journals. It sounds like a completely different genre, not my thing.

Rating- 5.5/10

Scarlett

His music is okay. He is okay. I just miss the old Bieber. I used to have a crush on him, because in the Under The Mistletoe video he looked damn adorable. After that, uh nah. I don't like tattoes. His tattoes especially.

Rating- 3/10

(Picture of Justin Bieber in the media section)

These opinions don't mean to offend anybody living or dead. Thanks for reading our opinion. Please share your views.