Chapter 7: Churchcrusher

Chapter 7 churchcrusher  .
"A Religion is there to give people hope , but  the Moment it brings only despair and fear , it has no right to exist anymore" . -White mistress Zelia van Ribbe .

" these are nice , well made " he weighted the two foxkin made weapons in his hands " they are made from Material i stole from Gabriels church ,the black one is made from Obsidian , the other one of Marmor and whitegold , if you combine them , they Form a bow and if you click here " she took the weapons from him and pressed a button on the handles , two long Blades slid out .
" you get two Blades , both made from colored titanium , i know this sounds indestructible but please , dont let yourself be ripped apart again"he chuckled " no worries , i wont let him take me out again , now we only need a strategy , i mean how do you want to Storm this church if we're alone ." the Fox smiled , " oh believe me we are not alone ,i called some friends , one of them should be here in half an hour, but first let me go change into something better"
" well 404 , time to go outside " he never saw her like this , there she stood , not in her normal Professor cloak , but in full battle montour .She looked like a white Knight with Fox ears.only thing out of contrast was a rather bulky black gun ." what never Seen someone wearing an impact protection suit , yours should be here now , so we ll need to go outside to get it "
They stepped outside ,he was quite shocked to see where she brought him to.an old junkyard surrounded by high walls .the whole place reeked of old garbage, he almost threw up as he saw a humansize Rat. " 404 , may i introduce 086 to you , hes our specialist for explosives and controlled destruction " the ratlike men handed a brightred bag to zelia and a little parcel . "well if that isnt the fabled 404 , i have some armor , and you know most of us would call you a complete idiot for fighting a gravicopter , but for me you're a badass" as 086 Spoke with 404 zelia hid the parcel directly under her armour , still wondering what it could be in the parcel he  took the red bag from the foxkin"it was nothing really " 404 looked down. " ill follow later , just getting something to eat " and the foxkin rushed off with her parcel "well See ya on friday zels , and you 404 too , friday we 'll make a structured attack plan and then we will crush this church " the moment the sleazy man and zelia were gone he realized that this was his Chance to scoop around a bit . he went back inside and stored the backpack for later investigation inside his room .as he came out of his room he noticed that a strong smell of meditational candles came from the room he assumed was hers .inside was total darkness, he reached for the lightswitch , it clicked .no light, he felt a second switch .light bursted out of a small heridium lamp on the ceiling , the whole room was a mess, books sprawled across the room .curious he looked at the second switch he tried , he saw fingerprints around it .further looking  He saw a small dent on the unusable switchs side , AS if it was made to be opened.with a bit of force the switch got out , revealing a small Obsidian fingerprint pad " activate heartbeat application , scan fingerprint " he murmured as his implants scanned the fingerprints .AS he used them on the pad a quiet click was heard and the left wall opened to reveal a  door to an wardrobe full of painkillers , Antidepressiva, neuropazyne and bandages . there was one sealed compartment , which , after some work opened to reveal silicone masks of a half face , he recognized it AS zelias . " what is this supposed to mean "