Ironically Named

"hey bro, do you really think it was a good idea to let flowey handle this?"

"I SWEAR TO GOD ARVO, I WILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING LEGS!"

"hey, tony soprano, didja hear me?"

Papyrus put his hand over the receiver. "Pardon Brother? GIVE ME BACK MY COMPUTER NOW, I DON'T CARE HOW!"

"i said, do you think letting buttercup handle this was a good idea?"

"I WILL SET YOU ON FIRE! No Sans, I don't..but we've no choice, I don't have my windings anymore."

Sans nodded in remembrance.

I forgot about that. Poor Pap, I wonder what happened? Why would his power just disappear like that?

....Wait.

"can a skeleton have two fonts bro?"

"I'm sorry Arvo, let me call you back...and god help you if I find the person you sold my computer to before you do."

Papyrus hung up and turned to his amused brother.

"Not that I know of, but I may very well be an exception to the rule. As much as I'd like to believe my love for you kept me from adoring Mummy more, virus's don't work that way. My second font may have changed from a Physical to a Virus type."

The taller skeleton sighed. He was more than a little worried about what his new font might be, but he couldn't check it with the FontSearch because...he didn't know for sure.

It could be because my Papyrus font is stronger and/or far more used.

Wingdings: The Multi-Tasking Font

"Ah, curious about Gaster are you? Nyeh heh heh..."

And more importantly, when the hell did you take that out of my pocket?!

Attribute: Normal

Type: Physical

Workaholics by nature, Wingdings has, over their course of evolution, developed nine extra hands in order to complete several tasks at once. Each hand is capable of independent movement and cannot be destroyed by physical means.

Once a task is started they will complete it no matter who or what is in their way. They are willing to do whatever it takes to complete what they've started and that has not only made them highly valued in the work force, but also responsible for several inventions and scientific breakthroughs despite them having the intellect of a Physical type.

This Font is responsible for giving birth to the phrase "hell is paved with good intentions" as their extreme drive has its good and bad points leading to controversy as to whether or not Wingdings should be sent to the Capture Facility. Some believe their obsession should be treated as a form of Obsession Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and that they should be excused for whatever crimes they feel they need to commit in order to achieve their non-illegal goals, but others feel that they should have their font changed in order to avoid possible global or continental disaster. Presently, a decision on whether or not Wingdings should be wanted by the Capture Facility, has yet to be made.

Extreme caution is advised.

"oh..."

"Are you okay?"