Himchan Oneshot {smut ; romance}

This chapter contains mature content. I suggest BABYz under 13 years old to not read this chapter. And also people who doesn't like these kinds of stuffs, please just don't read. Thank you.

_____

You were peacefully sleeping when you suddenly felt like there was something on the side of your right leg. You realized it was Himchan's hand when he started rubbing it, slowly and gently. He then pecked your lips and went back to sleeping.

You slightly rolled on the bed as you opened both of your eyes and looked at Himchan's beautiful and flawless face. He still look so handsome even though he's asleep, you thought to yourself. Your lips formed a little smile and you kissed him on his cheek.

He grunted and put his arm on your waist. "I thought you were still sleeping." he said. "And I thought you got back to sleep.." you answered. He chuckled a bit and then pouted, asking for a kiss. You leaned to him and gave him a quick peck, went back to your position, then closed your eyes, still facing him. And prentended to be asleep.

Himchan smiled at your cuteness. He got his elbow on the pillow, using it for support, and he ran his fingers through your hair. "Baby..." he softly whispered as his fingers touched your face then rubbed your shoulder and to your back. "Mmm.." you moaned.

He kissed you, still running his hands over your body. You were wearing a big t-shirt of his and an animal print lingerie inside. His hand passed your butt and rubbed your leg, then went back again on your butt to squeeze it.

You straightened and fixed your position as he trailed kisses from your jaw and down to your neck. You were already facing the ceiling now with your eyes still shut. You moaned at the pleasure Himchan was giving you.

He was rubbing your clit over the cloth of your lingerie while he was still kissing and sucking on your neck. His hands pulled up the hem of the shirt you're wearing to remove it from you and throw it to the end of the bed. He then unclasped your bra.

He played with your left nipple, softly sucking and tugging it, while he removed your undies and manipulated your clit. He did the same thing to your right nipple before going back to your neck, up to your jaw and then to your earlobe.

Himchan went to kiss you on your lips and after a few seconds, he slipped a finger inside you which caused you to moan, giving him a better access to your mouth. Himchan explored your mouth while he inserted another finger and continuously moved in and out of you.

You pulled off of the kiss. "H-himchan... I-i'm about to.." you moaned. He knew you were near so he thrusted his hand faster into you. You gave his arms a grip to steady yourself while arching your back. You came and Himchan removed his finger and licked it clean.

He wrapped his arms around you while kissing your forehead. "Thank you" you said and gave him a smile. "Anything for you, baby." You kissed him and asked what time it is. "5:37 AM" he answered. You gave him a slightly surprised look, you didn't know it was that early. "Go back to sleep. I love you." he whispered as he pulled you closer to him for a tight hug.

_____

Sorry if it was very late!! I posted a status three days ago saying that I will publish a Himchan oneshot the night after that, but sorry I wasn't able to keep that promise ㅠㅠ Something happened and I couldn't log on. I hope you understand guys. Sorry if this one's bad. I just tried, I'm not really good at these things lol. And thank you for waiting ㅜㅜ ❤