Yongguk Oneshot {fluff ; romance}

Yongguk is your boyfriend and you will sleep at his house tonight because it's saturday tomorrow. He promised to have a movie marathon with you..

"Ya! What are we watching?" you asked.

"Taegukgi or Pearl Harbor.." he said while finding DVDs.

"What? Were going to watch war movies again? Jagiya~ Let's watch other movies.."

"Okay.. Were going to watch Nightmare On Elm Street then.." he said then chuckled.

"Aish! You know that I don't like watching that movie. I find it too scary!~" you pouted..

"Then war movie it is.."

"Oh arasso! Were going to watch Nightmare On Elm Street! Aish~"

"Haha, see.."

"I have no choice.."

You and Yongguk started watching while eating pizza.. You're scared so your arms are all wrapped on his arms. You screamed, cried, you even held Yongguk's arms so tight. And all he did was laugh and tease you.. After finishing the movie, you decided to go to sleep. You can't sleep with the lights off so you told him not to turn it off.

Yongguk left the room and went to the kitchen. You were asleep of a few minutes, then suddenly woke up because the lights suddenly went off. And someone whispered on your ears..

"1, 2, Freddy's coming for you, 3, 4, Better lock your door, 5, 6, Grab your crucifix, 7, 8, Better stay up late, 9, 10, Never sleep again.."

You know it was him but you were scared so you screamed. You jumped off the bed and left the room. You heard Yongguk laughing alone at the room so you went back to him...

"Ya! You think that's funny?! I was sleeping and you suddenly scared me!" your eyes were filled with tears because you were really scared..

"Ya don't cry! I was just playing around." he hugged you..

"That wasn't a good joke Bang Yongguk!! >

"I know.. Shhh, stop crying. I'm sorry.." he wiped off the tears on your cheeks.

"I hate you.." you said.

"Ohh how can you hate me.. I know you love me. Kekeke~"

"Tch!"

"Stop crying, arasseo? Let's go to sleep.."

You both went to bed and he was hugging you from the back.

"Ya, look at me.." he said with his deep voice

"Waeyo?" you turned to him..

"Saranghaeyo"

"Aish, what's with you?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying that I love you.."

"I love you too then.." you smiled

"You look beautiful, *Y/N*-ya~"

"Are you trying to make me feel better because you did something wrong?" you joked..

"Aish, I'm not joking! You're beautiful."

"I know that already" you winked, "Let's go to sleep.."

"Nae. But I will keep hugging you.." he said

"You could hug me forever, I won't mind."

"I know you like it, kekeke~ I love you *Y/N*, jaljayo.." Yongguk kissed your forehead

"Jalja..."

-----

LOOOOOOL it's lame. I'm sorry~ :33