Discharged

First thing I found out when I got back to camp was that that I had been shot. The adrenaline had been pumping so bad that I hadn't felt the bullet wound. It hurt like a son of a b•••• but I immediately asked for a medic. The medics came gave me some Morphine and off I was headed to the military hospital in Central Congo (my base was in Congo I was fighting some paramilitary/ terrorist force that wanted to spread communism). The hospital was empty but filled at the same time. It was creepy looking and supposedly haunted because of the lab at the basement. Some scientists had supposedly died doing some type of experiments. My room had a nice comfy bed (considering that I had slept on the bare floor for 11 months) and I had a nice roommate. A British Jamaican that was part of the British forces and had been drafted to this war. It had been difficult on everyone. My hospital roommate legs had been blown off due to a mine underground and he only use to sing Jamaican songs and recite what seemed to be Patwa poems. I used to ask him questions but he never answered. I was in the hospital for 53 days because the bullet wound was really deep. The doctors told me I had been a miracle patient and survived by a small percentage. After they fixed my wound I was discharged back to my hometown in Wyoming. My town Mirror city had a population of 4673 and was mostly know for the lab they had in town which worked right along a new department of the USA called CA or classified agency no words came in or out of that place. When I got home all I had was grief and I was kinda happy I left that hell hole. I was expecting to see my family (which only consist of my mom dad and grandparents of moms-side) but they weren't there when I got home and the only person sitting there was my mom looking desperately like if she was waiting for something. She was very happy to see me and told me about the freak mall shooting that killed my grandma, grandpa, and dad. She told me that again the CA had confiscated the body. I couldn't believe but emotional-less I didn't cry and felt very well with it even though I was supposed to be sobbing. What a welcome I had from the army.