Changed things

The things had changed since I was gone. Government had changed, the houses were built different and people seemed to be in an orderly fashion. At one point of the day everybody was hungry, at the other they exercised, it all seemed as though they were being controlled by a stronger force and I was the only one not snapped into place. It was a weird felling but that cold phrase my friend uttered. Afterwards I went to a mall since I had nothing else to do and my entire. Yes, the same mall that my family died in. But I thought oh well I just needed to waste some time. I walked into the mall "Romney Mall" it said in bright neon letters I felt happy because at least it was named after President Mit Romney that signed the bill to immediately discharge injured soldiers. Anyways I walked around went into some stores and bought myself a hat those vets wear that say the war they served and "Veteran" after words. Mine says "Afghanistan vet". I was exhausted and had to use the restroom. A very friendly man had approached me on my way to the bathroom and was going the same place as me. He claimed to be a Afghanistan Vet too and that sparked a conversation. We kept talking and he bumped me with his umbrella and said sorry I used the restroom and had said bye and that was the end of it. I ate but afterwards felt dizzy so I decided to go back home going back to my car I fainted and got cotton mouth when the same man I had talked to, put a black trash bag over my body and shoved me in what seemed a trunk of a car. My body was paralyzed but somehow my mind stayed conscious. "Where was he taking me?" I thought terrified and just prayed I wouldn't die.