e l e v e n

I laid there staring at me he boy, he was gorgeous just a shame I lost her. I don't know how I'm going to live without her, bringing up Fran on my own. I wish I could have been there and helped her and maybe she could have been here. But this is reality and that is it we can't go back  and magic everything perfect.
He stirred in his sleep rubbing his cheek with his balled hand. Please don't wake I begged, I can help but always watch him as I'm scared, what if I do something wrong and mess everything up.
-
I managed to get a decent sleep until Francis and Emily came in.
"Morning" Emily said handing me Fran.
"Thank you for taking him I didn't hear him" I said confused.
"I came to check on him and as I did he just started to wake so I thought to take him so you could sleep in peacefully as its been tough recently" she smiled
"Thank you for doing that I had a good sleep. Hope he wasn't any hassle"
"Nope good as gold as always. Actually Reece fed him and had him on his lap this morning, I think someone enjoys looking after fran fran" she laughed before walking out leaving me to dress Fran.
I dressed him in a white and grey cosy outfit which was adorable.

I was planning to pop to the shops to buy som formula and some snacks for tonight as we're all getting together for a movie night as the lads are off for 2 days

- at the shop
I had Francis in his carrier in the trolly going around picking up snacks and drinks that everyone likes. Also decided to buy the movie Toy Story as we wanted to watch that, actually Blake did but we're ok with it.
I brought Doritos, sweets, cookies, and drinks for us all to have tonight, now I just need to get everyone over and ready. Blake and Abby are here already I just need Emily and Reece over as they went to Reece's house to see his mum as it was her birthday but they'll be here any time now.
We're all finally sat down in a huge swamp of blankets, pillows and quilts with food and drinks every where ready for the film. I wanted Fran with us all so we can watch him and not have to miss the movie so I brung him down and laid him on a blanket with his swaddle.  
The movie is so good I miss us all sitting down and having movie marathons it's just not the same without grace. It was getting late so I took Fran up and put him in his cot and went to bed myself exhausted from a long day.

-----------

So writing this rn it's Christmas evening and I got an I pad and I prefer writing on her and I'm trying to update again. Hope you've had a wonderful day!!! Xx