Losing Time

This is NON-FICTION, my first attempt at such so be gentle. I've had a lot of people ask me about my life after my injury in the military and up to this point, even more about my time in the military. I might pull some excerpts from my journal I kept in the military as sort of 'flashbacks' in this. I don't know where this is going yet and I can only sit down and write it in short bursts, as it is a very painful trip down memory lane.

Bare with me, and I'll bare my scars to you.

*A NOTE: All names not my own have been changed, to protect identities. Since I don't know how to contact several people in this story I decided this was the best way to keep everything authentic without someone getting upset at me. 

**WARNING: Any and all hateful, rude, or just plain jackwagon worthy comments on this story will be reported, deleted, and I will beat you bloody with my internet stick. Kay? Kay. Thanks. Bai.**

**ANOTHER WARNING: My life was very graphic during this time, this story will be graphic at times. If you have problems with suicide, self-harm, drinking, sex, and very realistic descriptions of the life of a late teen then do not read this book. Remember, I was a teenage girl at the time of this journal I'm transcribing. So it's going to be a little scary in the sexual nature.

I will not go into any of my past before the military, I'll save you from that horror story. 

And finally, this is copyrighted.

Enjoy,

Emma Kingslei