Christmas Special!

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Sorry for not updating in awhile. Im also an editor which i have been a bit behind on editing but here is a little short Christmas special chapter!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
——————
KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in" as the door opened Seto didn't hesitate to remove his sight from his laptop as he was finishing his last couple of documents for the Marines reports.

"Hey you busy?" Joey walked in as he held his arms behind his back holding a gift he had for Seto.

Seto then looked up and gave a small smile. "When it comes to you I'm never busy".

Joey smiles and took a seat on one of the chairs that were in front of Seto's desk. "You cheese ball". The blonde chuckled as his eyes then met with the brunette's.

"Seems like you couldn't wait to see me till later tonight huh?" Seto then continue to type as he was soon to be finished. Once done he submitted the documents and shut down his laptop now giving his full attention to his lover.

"Well i got you this" Joey smiled as his cheeks began to grow a tint of red. He then placed the gift on the desk in which was a small box with a blue ribbon.

"Hey you didn't have to get me anything you know" Seto chuckled and held the box taking the ribbon off as he couldn't believe what he was seeing right before his eyes.

"You like it?" Joey smiled finding Seto's shocked expression tremendously adorable.

"This is expensive... Joey" Seto placed the bracelet on his wrist as it had initials S+J engraved within the center of the bracelet. He then pulled out a small box from the bottom left drawer of his desk as he had a gift to give as well. "Here" Seto smiled and handed the small box to Joey.

Without hesitation Joey removed the red ribbon and opened the box to only reveal a golden necklace with an image of them, when they said there words 'I do'. Joey then grew tears of joy and went over to Seto and hug him tightly.

"Im glad you like it" Seto chuckled and held Joey close kissing his cheek.

Joey then leaned into Seto's ear and whispered "Not only do i like it, I love it and I love you. Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas Joey" The brunette then gave a soft kiss on the blonde as he was completely happy to have Joey as a lover In which he couldn't ask for a better gift than his lover.

————
Yugi looked out the window of his room shared with his partner Atem as hoped Atem was safe on his mission. Yugi was told that his lover wouldn't return after Christmas which meant he would have to spend Christmas day alone. Yugi then decided to sleep the anxious feeling he had within till suddenly he hears footsteps coming from the hall. He then turns the lights off as he standed by the door to listen wether they were coming close till suddenly the sound of footsteps stops. Yugi then then stepped back as the door knob turned. He then quickly jumped back and hid in the closet closing the closets door staying silent.

"Partner?" Yugi's eyes widened as he heard the familiar voice. He then sprinted out of the closet and tackled down Atem.

"Your back!" Yugi hugged Atem tightly feeling completely relieved that he was alright.

"Sorry for the news of me returning after Christmas. I was upset I wouldn't spend Christmas with you so i did everything i can to be with you on this day" Atem kissed Yugi's head and held him gently.

"Im just glad your alright" Yugi kissed Atem's cheek as the tanned male smiled.

"Im sort of upset since I wasn't able to get you a gift" Yugi then sat up helping  Atem up as he then placed a ring with there initials on his ring finger.

"You dont need to get me anything. Why? Well because your my gift mou hitori no boku" Yugi smiled happily as Atem couldnt help but kiss Yugi.

Atem loved Yugi as he sometimes doubts himself feeling Yugi deserves better but now on this day he realizes that he needs Yugi just as much Yugi needs him.

"Merry Christmas Aibou"