Nikki Is Angry!

[Total Divas - ON SET.]

It was now a Saturday morning, Raw and Smackdown were recorded and uploaded onto the official WWE page so there was not much work to do other than extra training and travelling to the next location for the next week.

[Nikki's POV.]

Nikki was sitting in the driver's seat of her Range Rover and turned her car on, she felt the need for some coffee and since she had seen a Starbucks shop around, she had decided to maybe head there.

She was stopped in the middle of traffic and instead of complaining like she usually did, she just decided to busy herself with her phone but kept a close eye on the road.

Her phone beeped.

She read the text out-loud and sighed, rolling her eyes

"Great, now I'll have no choice but to see her."

Nikki thought of just turning her car around and going back to her hotel but she decided to deal with this issue because eventually, she'd have to talk with Lexi.

She didn't bother to reply to the text that Lexi sent and just drove off to the shop.

----------------------------------------------------------

[Total Divas - ON SET.]

She walked into the shop and saw Lexi sitting near the window and just sighed, walking over.

"I'm here."

Lexi looked up and smiled, Nikki however, did not do the same back.

She just sat herself down and place her phone and car keys on the table.

"I bought you the coffee that you normally ordered and was precise with how many sugars you liked."

Nikki could see how hard Lexi was trying but she had enough of it all and did not want to show but she could feel herself getting to that point very soon.

"So I'm here, what do you want to talk about?" Nikki said, leaning back on the seat.

"I just was wondering how you felt with the Dancing With The Stars business because you seemed a little mad and upset because I got the letter."

Nikki sighed.

"I wasn't mad." Nikki said calmly, folding her arms and would look back at Lexi.

"Brianna was so happy for me when I got the letter from the company and you just sat there as if you wanted to get rid of me, I mean just because I got the letter and you didn't, doesn't mean that-"

"Don't push my buttons, Lexi." Nikki said, starting to get annoyed with her.

"I wanted to ask your opinion too but-"

"I would say no because you just came back, all that crying about how you want to come back to WWE, about how you wanna return to the ring but you're going to throw away for a dumb-ass show! Do you really think that you can make this decision without alerting Triple H and Stephanie? Mr McMahon who is AGAIN, your boss?"