5

(Unedited)

I woke up the sunlight hitting my face, I opened my blinds more looking down at my little baby bump, I knew today was going to be a good day, I just felt it in the air.

I grabbed my vlog camera, I remembered I had to record a house tour.

"Hey guys!" I waved at the camera that was being held by my brother I needed to be fast because he had work, "So here's the living room." My brother moved the camera showing them the tv and then the couch, he motioned for me to show them the kitchen, "Now we're off to the kitchen!" I held the door open for my brother, we were now standing in the kitchen.

"Whoop, whoop there's my niece and nephew baking a cake with their mama."

I did a little happy dance the twins joining in, "Today's my birthday!" Scott shouted.

"Mine too!" Mary jumped. I gave them both big hugs telling them happy birthday for the third time today. I showed them all the rooms and the bathrooms, "Okay so all that's missing is outside!! Let's go!!"

My brother followed me out back I was in front of the pool, "Do you guys see how big this pool is?"

The family dog ran into the shot jumping into the pool at the perfect time, I laughed as he doggy pedaled around the pool, "Bye guys don't forget to like and subscribe!!"

After the video I started to help my brothers wife set up decorations, some guys came installing a water slide that led into the pool I really wanted to go on it, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be to rocky for the baby.

I sighed, and went back to hanging streamers to arms wrapped around me then someone kissed my cheek, "I missed you."

I turned around to face Nash, "Nash!" I screamed giving him a hug.

"Hey Meg."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your brother is good friends with Will, and me, Sky and Hayes are here because Will dragged us along with him." He explained. I gave him another hug, "I heard what happened with you and Cameron. I just wanted to warn you he's coming too."

"What? No this can't be happening!" I started to lose my cool, I didn't want to see him, I couldn't.

"Mary loves Magcon, just suck it up for her. Besides were all here not just Cameron." Nash patted my back.

"Is he here already?" I asked.

"Yes.."

"Stall for me!" I ran off throwing all the extra streamers onto the floor. I heard Cameron call for me as I ran in the house to go change.

"Aunt Meg, where are you going?" Mary asked.

"Just to go change." I rushed out.

"Cameron! Nash!" She screamed. Oh god, why'd she have to fangirl! Cameron saw me now.

"Go tell them hi!" I shouted, she ran over to them hugging Cameron, good I knew he wouldn't be rude to a fan especially not my niece.

I went up to my room dressing in a long floral dress, I couldn't lie I looked adorable in this dress it showed off my baby bump. I took a picture in the long mirror behind my door. I attached the picture to my tweet.

@StayDopeMeg :
Two weeks preggers!! Can't wait to have fun at the twins birthday party!!

"Megan." Cameron was behind my door, how'd he know what room was mine? "I know your in there we need to talk."

"Why don't you go talk to your new fuck buddy." I spat.

"I love you. I'll give you the space you need, but I love you remember that."