Virtual Reality World

A new world that every gamers would dream

A new world that every gamers would dream. A world full of excitements, full of magics, power and mystery. An online game or to be exact a (VRMMORPG) Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Like any other games your goal is to complete tasks, quests that is given on you and to be the strongest player among other players to finish the game. Many players are eager to play this game aside from they want to escape from reality and experience to have magic and powers but then others want to be the victorious player that will finish the game to get the "Precious Gift". The Precious Gift is an item capable of carrying any three magical items in the Virtual Reality World that you will brought in the reality.

But then a sudden change happen, the game was hacked by an anonymous hacker. The supposedly dream game of all gamers is not just a game now, it's now a game between life and death!

Explore the new world , experience the magics and powers and solve the mysteries in the VIRTUAL REALITY WORLD ONLINE!
Enjoy Players !

Language: Filipino, English

Genre: Science Fiction | Fantasy | Romance | Action | Adventure

Author's Note:

Hi sa mga readers! Sana magustuhan nyo at support nyo po itong new story ko. Inspired po itong kwento ko sa Sword Art Online . MARAMING SALAMAT !