Maxwell Asenso - What are some healthy foods that you should eat frequently

Maxwell Asenso is fitness professional in the field of fitness and exercise. He has over 10 years of experience and leadership in the fitness industry. Maxwell Asenso is sharing some healthy foods list that you should eat frequently.

A nutritious, well-balanced diet coupled with physical activity is the foundation of good health. Healthy eating includes consuming high-quality proteins, carbohydrates, heart-healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and water in the foods you take in while minimizing processed foods, saturated fats and alcohol. Eating healthy helps you maintain your body's everyday functions, promote optimal body weight and can assist in disease prevention.

Here are some healthy foods that can be eaten to keep that lovely body of yours charged up all day:

Beans: Beans are a good source of soluble fibre. The soluble fibre found in beans soaks up cholesterol, allowing your body to dispose of it before it sticks to your artery walls.

Blueberries: Blueberries are a better source of antioxidants than 40 other common fruits (such as strawberries and raspberries). In fact, blueberries benefit your insides as well as your outsides.

Broccoli: when it comes to greens, there is nothing better than Broccoli. Broccoli is an all-star food with many health benefits. While low in calories, broccoli is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber.

Eggs: Eggs are a great source of high quality protein. They also fill you up, preventing you from snacking on unhealthy mini-meals throughout the day. In fact, eggs are a source of almost every vitamin and nutrient.

Spinach: Spinach boasts so many health benefits. It is a great source of vitamins A, C and K, as well as some fibre, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamin E. It can be eaten raw in salads or cooked and served alongside a chicken breast. 

Visit other links for Mr. Maxwell Asenso : 

https://www.slideshare.net/MaaxwellAsenso/maxwell-asenso-best-fitness-foods-to-help-you-get-in-shape

https://www.behance.net/gallery/58773469/Maxwell-Asenso-MaxwellAsenso

https://storify.com/MaaxwellAsenso/five-importance-of-meditation