1.

"Jungkookie!" Suga called Jungkook's nickname, snapping him into focus again. 

This would make the third time he'd just stared into the camera in a daze, their new member hidden from sight, which really bothered him. 

"Are you okay, Maknae?" Jin swung his arm around Jungkook while the cameras continued to snap, Jungkook posed now with a smile, nodding at Jin. 

Their newest member, he had not met yet, but he fully intended to meet him when they got back into their room. 

"Alright guys! You'll have make up checks then maybe provide some videos for the public, eh?" The American man said while RM relayed it back to the rest of the boys in Korean. 

Jungkook stayed in the back of the pack while they all moved back inside, watching the new member take a long dragged loop away from the cameras and zipping into the house. 

"Who's he?" Jungkook asked Jin. 

"His name's Kim Taehyung, he said to call him V." Jin shrugged, passing by him to get to the camera held by the always mischievous Jimin. 

"V!" Jungkook called after the young looking boy who spotted the camera and was already on his way to a new room. 

The boy turned around, Jungkook walked into the new room knowing he couldn't be seen by the camera. 

"You're the new member?" he said excited that he was meeting him now. 

"Yes, you're the youngest one, right?" V smiled back at Jungkook, his smile made Jungkook happier, it seemed strange and unusual. 

"I am, you look younger than me though." Jungkook looked V up and down, trying to get a feel for the new boy's style and personality. 

"I am not, I am a year older than you!" V seemed genuinely happy to be conversing with Jungkook, so he decided to carry on. 

"Would you like to play some games?" He asked V, gesturing to the controllers hooked to the TV.

"Yes!" V's face lit up, he was no longer an outsider for the time being. 

"When will they make you public?" Jungkook carefully asked while they played. 

"I don't know." V replied calmly, struggling against Jungkook's level of expertise on the game. 

"Jungkookie~!" Jimin called from behind the closed door.

"Camera, no!" Jungkook yelled in English, so the viewers would not understand maybe.

Jimin came in, no camera, with a big smile. 

"Hi V!" Jimin came to sit with them, soon followed by Jin with new makeup on.

"Suga told me to go away." Jin laughed. 

V and Jungkook both agreed to turn off the game after Jungkook had beat V twice and the boys began making jokes and playing around. 

While the rest of the boys joked, V and Jungkook began actually talking, where they came from, what they like, the languages they know.

 "Guys, we have interview." Suga spoke in English, most likely relaying what the American man said. 

The boys all got up, pushing each other playfully, V suddenly stopped smiling and hung in the back. 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook stopped for V to walk beside him. 

"I must wait here for you to return." V said simply. 

"Here, I'll give you something to practice while I'm gone." Jungkook smiled and began signing, 'I love you, I promise you'. 

"What does it mean?" V asked, imitating Jungkook's hands. 

"Jk!" Rap Mon's voice called. 

"I'll tell you when we get back, practice it, it could be our secret thing!" Jungkook and V laughed before Jungkook ran outside to meet the rest of the guys on the bus-like car. 

"Did you get along with V?" Jin asked, sitting beside Jk now. 

"Yes! He's very funny and he likes games like me! We're like the same person!" Jungkook cheered. 

"You're both so cute!" Jin playfully pinched Jungkook's cheeks and after they laughed, all went sullen between the two; Jin turned around to play with Jimin and J-Hope, Jungkook took the time to look out the window and wonder if V was actually practicing. 

He wanted to make him public so bad, he felt so sorry for V. 

But is he willing to sacrifice his career?