15.

I apologize for the lack of Vkook in the last part, I'm not feeling my best emotionally, mentally, or physically and I am trying.

~

The boys all woke up with fresh minds, Jimin still seemed sulky, but he still wore a smile and ate a big breakfast while the boys watched intently.

"Guys, I'm not a baby," Jimin complained.

"You are and we will take care of you, one step at a time." Jin smiled as he picked up Jimin's empty plate and went into the kitchen before Jimin could protest.

"Come on guys! Are you in this too?" Jimin turned to Tae and Jungkook who had just walked in to the other hotel room.

"I don't know, yes?" Jungkook answered confused; Jimin threw up his hands in exasperation and stomped to the other hotel room that was now empty, "I'm getting ready alone." He muttered.

Jungkook and Tae exchanged glances before Tae sighed, "I'll go."

Tae softly kissed Jungkook's forehead before sneaking out and into the other room unbeknownst to Jimin.

Jungkook sat on one of the beds to watch Jin play Mario on his Nintendo Switch, laughing when Jin lost (which was rarely) and cheering with Jin when he won, chuckling at his egotistical comments.

Soon Jimin came in with his hair wet and a much calmer face, Jungkook stretched his head to see if Tae came in too but he didn't, "Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin who just shrugged, "He wasn't in there with me, why? Was he supposed to be?" Jungkook ignored Jimin's questions, he frantically left the room and searched the other one.

"V!" He yelled, gaining the attention of the rest of Bangtan minus Namjoon who was in the shower.

"Did he say he was going anywhere?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook thought for a minute then shook his head, "No, he was supposed to be in here with Jimin." Jungkook ran past the group huddled at the door to search the halls, no one was around.

Jungkook ran down the carpeted halls in his socks until he got to his manager's door, he pounded roughly until it was snatched open.

"What the-"

"V is missing! Did he tell you if he was going somewhere?" Jungkook didn't give time for the manager to think, he was already speeding down the stairs and out into the lobby, "Has anyone seen a small guy with orange hair! He's got make up on and looks about 10 usually." Jungkook yelled, turning alarmed heads but no one spoke out.

Jungkook cursed and ran towards the exit but was stopped by Namjoon, now fully dressed with wet hair and his arms folded, "You aren't going to find anyone in your socks with that state of mind, think smarter not harder." Jin handed him his shoes before they walked out together.

J-Hope first spotted the note taped to the plant near the door that read in huge green writing, 'JEON JUNGKOOK'

Jungkook snatched the note and opened it, his eyes searched the words in fear,

'If you want to see your friend again, come to this address, follow the instructions there.

COME ALONE!!!'

Jungkook let Yoongi take the note and it got passed around until the manager had it and demanded to call the cops.

Jungkook shook his head and called a taxi, "If I don't come back, tell them I decided this life wasn't for me and pursued another career. Tae will be coming back." Jungkook closed the taxi door and told the driver the address, watching his pale silent friends fade in the rear view mirror solemnly.

~

"Ah, you've arrived. I didn't think you would really come alone, I'm impressed at your bravery." The female voice came from the darkness of the abandoned warehouse where the address led to. Jungkook had to admit, it was a bad idea to come alone, but his anger towards whoever took Tae overpowered any common sense he usually possessed.

"Where's Tae." Jungkook demanded and fumed at the woman's cynical laugh.

She finally came into view, she wore an over-sized pink sweater, cut half way roughly exposing her abs, fishnets underneath more roughly cut shorts exposing her toned thighs and legs, and high combat boots looking heavy enough to kill someone by just stepping on their toes. He threw her hair in a high ponytail back behind her shoulder as her face turned into a twisted sneer.

"What are you willing to get for him?" She said in a raspy low voice as she popped her pink lollipop back into her mouth.

"I'll do anything!" Jungkook finally gave into begging.

"Anything?" She seemed interested, she came closer and tugged Jungkook forward by his collar sexily, but it didn't arouse him at all.

Soon she let him go, now in a huge room filled with metal seats, all facing a big stage with its curtains closed.

The girl walked into the closed stage and soon the curtains were opening slowly revealing a man with a huge spikey mask covering his whole head and an elastic bodysuit, in one hand he held a pair of handcuffs, in the other he held a wine glass with clear liquid. He faced Jungkook now sitting in the front middle with huge wide eyes.

The same girl soon came out, wheeling an unconscious Taehyung out on what appeared to be a hospital gurney.

Jungkook was up in seconds, sprinting towards the stage but someone from behind stopped him with a sudden clink and a feeling of metal around his wrist. He turned ready to unleash all of his fury to find a dark figure already out of range and a chain bolted to the floor, connected to him with a handcuff. He pulled until his hand turned purple, he screamed until he didn't have a voice and nothing happened, the girl remained still and emotionless, Tae remained unconscious, the huge mystery guy remained front and center with his hands holding the two objects up like it was letting you choose.

Soon Jungkook collapsed onto the floor, a heaping mess of tears, but not for long. A booming voice rang out from the speakers above,

"Choose your object."

Jungkook's head snapped up to see Tae awake now, his eyes widened frightfully but his mouth was gagged by a rag.

"Choose your object." The voice continued.

Jungkook understood now, he walked as close as he could to the stage, the elastic man knelt down, his spikes from his mask almost touching Jungkook.

Jungkook chose the cup with two thoughts, one, he could hand cuff Tae all he wanted because Tae's already handcuffed, but if that is poison it's end and two, he could smash it and stab someone.

The elastic man walked towards the girl who took the handcuffs with glee, she let off Tae's old handcuffs and now only cuffed one wrist, the other going on hers.

Tae kept his eyes trained on Jungkook as she sat Tae down in a chair already on stage and got on his lap.

Jungkook watched them, his heart beating wildly and with every beat, the force against his rib cage breaking it a little bit more.

He felt like a small child watching his family die, a lover seeing his other half get hurt.

"Stop it!" Jungkook screamed as the girl unzipped Tae's pants, his eyes stayed connected to Jungkook, begging for help.

"Who are you!" He continued, but soon the elastic figure was taking off his mask, Tae gasped.

"I am Daeshim."

~

Quick recap if you forgot, Daeshim is the guy V dated in high school from chapter 10 when they fought and stuff.