Down Hill.....

Kylie P.O.V

I run into my room hysterically crying, how could he!?! I thought he loved mommy not that other girl! 

Jesscia:"What happened!?"

I jump on my bed and cover my face into my pillow. After a few minutes I look up and face Jesscia.

Kylie:"He's...gonna.....ask......her.......out......

She comes over and hugs me. 

Jesscia:"Aww Ky."

Kylie:"I.....just....want.....my.....mommy.....back......."

I begin to cry even harder than before. It's not fair, why did I have to lose my mommy!? Suddenly the doorbell rings and Jesscia and I hear a familiar voice. 

Jesscia:"Is that Uncle James!?"

I listen closely. 

Kylie:"I think it is.... Let's go see!"

We unlock my door and walk to the top of the stairs. Sure enough Jess and I were right, yes! I run down the stairs and into his arms.

Kylie:"Uncle James!!!"

Out of no where I begin to cry, I guess I'm really upset over the whole situation with my dad and that girl.

James:"Aww Sweetie, what's wrong?"

Kylie:"Daddy.....kissed.....another........girl.......and.......he......wants......to.....date.....her..."

James P.O.V

I never knew Kendall found a new girlfriend, I wonder why he never told me...... I pick her up and she rests her head on my shoulder. I stand up and face Kendall. 

James:"You have a new girlfriend?"

Kendall:"No..... This is what happened I ordered pizza for Kylie and Jesscia and Kayslee ended up being the delivery girl. We hit it off and ended up making out in the end. Turns out Jess and her were watching from the top of the stairs and saw the whole thing. I didn't think she was gonna get this upset over it, but I guess she did. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm going to ask her out again."

James:"Kendall, seriously!? Where has you head gone!? Kayslee!? Of all girls her!?"

He nods his head.

James:"She broke your heart, how could you even want her back after all these years!?!"

Kendall:'Why does it even matter to you!? If I love her that's all that does!"

James:"Kendall, do you hear yourself right now!?!?"

Kendall:"More like, do you hear yourself right now!?!? It's my love life not your's!!"

James:"Yeah, but if it's upsetting your daughter, dont you think you should think about it a little longer!?!"

Kendall:"It's not Kylie's love life either!!! I don't have to rethink anything!! I'm asking her out and that's final!!"

I shake my head in fustration.

James:"Fine!! Enjoy fighting for custody of Kylie because I'm taking her!! She doesn't deserve this, she deserves someone who can care for her!!"

Kendall:"You can't just take her from me!!!"

James:"Yes I can and I am!" See ya in court buddy!"

With that I take Kylie and Jesscia and leave. 

Kendall P.O.V

What just happened!?!?! One second I have Kylie the next second I don't! What am I going to do!?!? I can't live without her, she's all I have left! I run upstairs and dial my mom fast. 

Momma Schmidt:"Hey sweetie, how's everything?"

Kendall:"Not good, James just took Kylie from me!! He told me if I want her back I'm going to have to fight for custody! I don't know what to do, mom, I'm freaking out!"

Momma Schmidt:"Sweetheart, calm down. What do you mean he took Kylie?"

Kendall:"I'll explain later.... Just please help me get her back!"

Momma Schmidt:"Alright honey, what do you want me to do?"

Think Kendall, think! Wait, I have a better idea!

Kendall:"Actually, I have a better idea! I'll call you back later! Love you, bye!"

I hang up and get in my car. I drive as fast as I can to someone I know that can get her back for sure. I pull into the driveway and run up to the door, I knock. Someone opens the door, just the guy I was looking for, Kenneth!

Kenneth:"Hey little brother, what you doing here this late?"

Kendall:"I need you're help with something, legally....."

Kenneth:"Oh, okay... Come in and we'll talk about it."

I nod my head, fingers crossed he can help me!