Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Adrian's P.O.V)

The loud alarm clock throbbing my head causing me too wake up. It was 5:30 in the morning, ugh! But today I was actually a little excited and nervous because today was my 17th birthday. I didn't feel any older, but you know I guess I am considered older. I was trying to decide on what to wear today something cute or just casual. I had my curling iron pugged in ready to use it.

I was really excited to see my best friends Sasha and Ariana they always make my birthdays special. They were going to stay alnight with me so I wouldn't have to only celebrate with my parents. It was getting close to time to leave my house to get to school on time, so I quickly rushes downstairs and grabbed my special birthday breakfast peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes yum. My dad decided to take me to school this morning so I didn't have to drive.

Me"Hurry dad I can't be late"

Dad" Okay, sweetie"

Me" I'll be in the car"

Dad" I'll be there in a minute"

A few minutes later my dad got in the vehicle started the ignition and we were off to school. We had this awkward conversation that I wanted to end soon as possible.

Dad" So are you excited about going to school on your birthday."

Me" It's just another day a school"

Dad" Oh! I just thought you would be excited since you turned 17. Anyways so do you have a boyfriend?!"

Me" Really, dad your asking me if I have a boyfriend, why do you even care?"

Dad" Honey, I care about you."

Me" Thanks, I'm going to jam to music and have a good ride to school."

I tried to avoid the awkwardness so I just started to hardcore sing to my favorite song Tipsy.

We arrived at school about ten minutes till school started so I rushed to my locker to get my books and saw little post-it notes from my best friends wishing me a happy birthday. They are so thoughtful, I was doing my own thing when Sasha and Ariana jump behind me and give me a bear hug. I almost had a legit heart attack.

They were talking about how they wish they could go to the Maggcon tour in L.A. Oh! That was my absolute dream to just be able to see all the Viner's there especially Cameron Dallas. I have had a crush on him for so long. But I knew I wouldn't be able to even dream to get tickets and go to the Maggcon tour they are extremely hard to get. Always the thought of me not being able to "fall in love" or catch any guys attention was a laugh. Cameron would never notice me. I learnt that because I liked a senior I had no chance because the first of the year I saw him walking down the hallway and caught myself staring at him. When he walked by he looked at me and responded "Take a picture it will last longer" after he said that my face was as red as a tomato. Not to mention I was a ginger or anything.

A/N : Hey guys so what do you think? Sorry guys this probably really chessy but I tried. I will try my best to update at least once a week.