Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Ariana's P.O.V)

I am so happy for Adrian, she gets to go and follow the Magcon tour. I'm trying not to be jealous, she's my friend I should be happy for her. We were just talking about it at school today. I went upstairs to Adrian's room to get my phone charger, when I heard Sasha and Adrian screaming all in the house!

I didn't know what to think was the house burning down, or did someone die. After I heard Sasha say thanks to Adrian's parents and Adrian said let me go get Ariana. I knew it had to be good news.

Adrian" Come on Ariana hurry we got the most tremendous news to tell you!"

Me" What you tell me now!"

Adrian" No you have to come downstairs!"

Sasha joined us and dragged me downstairs into the living room.

Adrian's mom and dad came out with it " YOUR GOING WITH ADRIAN" you get to follow the MAGCON tour. OMG!!! Thank you so much, how can I repay you guys!

Adrian's parents" Honey, don't worry about it. You two are just like children to us."

Me" When are we going to LA?!"

Adrian and Sasha" This Saturday!"

Me" That's so soon! We all need to go shopping and get some cute clothes.

OMG! I can't believe I'm going to be see Matt, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, and Taylor. Those were my favorite, especially Hayes he's a cutie. I heard that when you meet them they will give you a kiss on the cheek. Just thinking about it, gives me chills. I ask Adrian how long we are staying in LA. She said that we were flying out on Saturday afternoon and then fly out on the next Saturday. We get to spend a week down there!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Adrian's P.O.V)

This is the best day ever! My best friends and I get to go to LA for MAGCON tour. I get to see the flawless Cameron Dallas.

Me" Thank you Mom and Dad!"

Mom" Your welcome sweetie, you deserve it!"

Dad" You do well in school and we wanted you to have a life experience!"

Me" I can't thank you enough."

Mom and Dad" I'm glad you are grateful!"

Since today was Friday, we had a week to prepare for this life time experience to see the famous Viners.

My Dad said that he would take Ariana, Sasha, and I to the mall on Wednesday because that's when spring break started for school.

We are going to be in LA for a while to hang out and relax. It would be a dream come true if I could ever meet Cameron Dallas but with my luck I'm sure it's not possible sadly.

I'm just so excited, I won't be able to go to sleep tonight. I know I have thought this over and over this is like a dream come true. We'll I can dream can't I. Sasha, Ariana, and I went up to my bedroom and sat on my bed to just chat and get on our social websites. I got on Twitter and was stalking Cameron Dallas of course. I tweeted about being able to go to the MAGCON tour and how it was a dream come true for me to see Cameron Dallas.

A few minutes later.. Cameron Dallas commented back and said," Hope

to see you there! Your cute, I hope to hang out with you in LA." I jumped

up and started screaming with joy. I was happy, anxious, and excited all in one. Ariana and Sasha asked me what was wrong, I was speechless I was to happy. So, I started to point at my phone and they saw my tweet and then they saw the comment that Cameron Dallas made. I saw their mouths like prow open with shock. I could tell they were getting a little jealous, but they will get over it.

It was about 1 o'clock in the morning so I thought it was best if I would try to lay down and get my beauty sleep. I was going to dream about kissing and meeting Cameron Dallas. I drift slowly asleep with my eyes just bearing to close.