Clans

ThunderClan

Leader: 

Lynxstar - A large cat with a brown and pale tortoiseshell/tabby coat, long hooked claws, a white underbelly and tail tip, large lynx-like ears, jet-black paws, a long striped tail, and missing eye, the other eye a burning amber ((Me))

Deputy: 

Midnightclaw - A black she-cat with a white underbelly, paws, and tail-tip, with her eyes a golden yellow

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: 

Splotchtuft - A white tom that has black splotches covering his coat, as well as short fur and a stubby tail, with electric amber eyes (( @EbonyStreak ))

Silverwing - A black she-cat with white paws, belly and chin

Apprentices ((Older than six moons, in training to become warriors)):

Queens ((Expecting or nursing kits)):

Elders ((Retired warriors or queens)):

WindClan 

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: 

Redwind - A reddish colored she-cat with long lynx-like ears, a fluffy tail, and dazzling blue eyes((Degal_Heartfang))

Apprentices ((Older than six moons, in training to become warriors)):

Queens ((Expecting or nursing kits)):

Elders ((Retired warriors or queens)):

RiverClan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices ((Older than six moons, in training to become warriors)):

Silverpaw - A silver tabby with a lighter shade of silver on her underbelly (( @WarriorsforlifeRite ))

Queens ((Expecting or nursing kits)): 

Feathergaze - A white fluffy she-cat with grey patches and green eyes. (Kits: Aspenkit - A long white-furred tom with black flecks and milky blue blind eyes) (( @CheeseyCheekyChrissy ))

Elders ((Retired warriors or queens)): 

ShadowClan

Leader:

Deputy: 

Bloodtail - A reddish colored tom with a white muzzle, round ears, and has burning green eyes, formerly of WindClan ((Degal_Heartfang))

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices ((Older than six moons, in training to become warriors)):

Foxpaw - A orange she-cat with white legs, paws, chest, and tail tip, as well as green eyes (( @birchstar27 ))

Patchpaw - A lean, black and white patched tom with dark amber eyes (( @glitteringfrost ))

Breezepaw - A dark grey she-cat with blue eyes (( @birchstar27 ))

Queens ((Expecting or nursing kits)): 

Mother and father of Cloverkit is unknown, but foster father is Bloodtail ((Degal_Heartfang))

Elders ((Retired warriors or queens)):

Starclan

All deceased leaders, warriors, queens, elders, and kits:

Echoclaw - Past mate of Feathergaze

Greykit - Past kit of Feathergaze, sister of Aspenkit

Dark Forest

Same as Starclan, but where the cats of pure evil go:

Kittypets:

Rouges: Minika - A small kit with a stiff tail, feathery fur, her front paws are dark gray, the rest of her body being random splotches of light yellow and light grays, her head being bright yellow, her tail is pretty yellow-ish with dark gray at the tips, fox red cheeks, her hind legs are a dull violetish color, same with her muzzle, she has sharp teeth, her eyes are dark, dark brown, and her ears have giant gray tufts (( @FangirlLifeAmIRite ))

Loners: Snailbriar - A very, very small she-cat with dark, russet colored fur and has white paws, tail-tip, chest, chin, and underbelly. She also has butterscotch-colored eyes. ((@Snailbriar ))

I'll fill them as soon as I can ;)