Nowhere to be found

Instead of doing me myself the narrator perspective imma start doing characters perspective too and this is my first one:
Stiles pov:
Where in the world is stiles he's been missing for a straight month and I worry sick that not even the polices can find him. Omgoodness what if he's.. No gotta think positive the sheriff my dad would of found the body already if that was the case. "Here ms. Mcall drink some tea I made you" "thanks stiles you're so generous" she said whimpering.No doubt that she was crying again missing her son so I try to comfort her. " He'll appear ." " I hope so I hate to say this but have to go to work you're welcome to stay when I leave but don't forget to lock the door if I'm not back and you decided to head out," she said giving me a light hug. "Okay I'll just stay for a while."As soon I made sure she was gone I myself started to cry too I just miss my best friend so much he's like the brother I never had why is he missing or if he left why would he leave without me."As soon as he appears im going to kick him ass for making me suffer all those extremely boring days especially at school without him" I mumbled to myself. I search for him everywhere every day and I'm still not giving up he just has to be here somewhere hiding I could feel that he's near but I just don't know how near. I started to sob all over again o how I miss his stupidity. Maybe I should search all over beacon hills again for the bazillion time. I'm just that determined to find my best friend no matter the cost. I want him back. I retraced every step beginning with Chuck's party because that was the night he went missing. And I asked his date Allison what happened and all she said was that he just ran away but in a angers way. Thinking about what she told I sudden realize that Scott disappear on the full moon because he's a werewolf. How can I forget that. I quickly drove back to my house and started to do more research on werewolves during the full moon.
There that's it folks how you like it two publish in one night I don't really have a lot of readers so please recommend this to people you know that will enjoy this. Like I recently said I'm on winter break for two weeks so I'll try to
Publish more chapters.