αвσυт

「 ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 」

 ┉  ┈ ┉ 

Lunaverse Roleplay

↣ A semi-IC (in character) and semi-OC (original character) roleplay house established on an online writing site called Wattpad.

Semi-OC ― Roleplayers have to create their own character background based on main plot of the roleplay house. They would need to have a made-up name for their character and pick a desired faceclaim. Roleplayers must act based on the character personality and background they have created.

Semi-IC ― Roleplayers act and roleplay based on the real personality of their chosen faceclaims. They can interact as idols and can post updates about the celebrity they're role-playing. However, it is limited only on specific areas of the roleplay house.

★ ★ ★ 

Lunaverse

↣ A short term for Lunatic Universe. A parallel universe that serves as a home for people being driven mad by their own Philias and Phobias. A universe created by Luna and is being empowered not by the sun, but the moon itself resulting for longer nights than days.

★ ★ ★ 

Philia

↣ extreme love, adoration, and admiration for something or someone.

★ ★ ★ 

Phobia

↣ extreme fear or feeling of anxiety about something or someone.

★ ★ ★ 

Luna

↣ The goddess creator of Lunaverse and the personification of the moon. The governor of Lunaverse and the mother of Zelenians. Her feast day is being celebrated on the night of Full Moon in the Zelenian Calendar.

★ ★ ★ 

Zelenians

↣ The term called for every people living in Lunaverse. They look exactly as normal humans, but have different eye colors based on the representative colors assigned to them that is based on their Philia or Phobia.

★ ★ ★ 

Representative Color

↣ A color of identity assigned to each and every Philia and Phobia.

★ ★ ★ 

Zelenian Calendar

↣ Zelenians' own calendar method which is based off the Moon's Phases starting from New Moon up until the Old Moon. Activities are prepared and are being held every phases for all Zelenians to join and celebrate.

┉  ┈ ┉ 

For full details about the Lunatic Universe. Kindly check out our profile and read carefully the "Lunaverse Handbook" located in our story list (or check the inline comments for the link)

Full credits goes to
the FB FSGs Philia and
Phobia for the idea of
having Philias and
Phobias. This theme is
inspired to them, but it
has an entirely different
plot.