тнє ѕтαятєя

「 ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇʀ 」

┉ ┈ ┉

Being normal is what you had. You were living a normal life as a normal human being. You had a stable career as an idol and managed to maintain a good relationship with others.

You seemed to have it all. You loved everything about your life and nothing could ever stop you from living it to the fullest except for a fear lurking in the shadows of your entire being.

Your existence is something you could be always thankful for.

Well, not until something has entirely gone wrong.

Something really inexplicable happened.

With memories wiped out, you found yourself in another life, in another world you seemed not to understand.

It was a cold evening when you woke up wandering in a dark forest. You got shivers down your spine as you trudged through the woods with nothing but the moon as a guide.

"Come, follow me." An unknown voice whispered to your ears. You immediately turned around and found no one there.

"Follow me. And I'll keep you safe."

"W-who are you?" You managed to ask, but instead of an answer you heard a soft hum. Your legs must have had their own minds, as you trotted mindlessly to somewhere, following that hum.

It brought you to the ends of the forest in front of a large gates of a village you were not familiar of.

"Where am I?"

"You are nowhere."

You turned around to find a woman with a white blonde hair. She was wearing a long red silk gown that fitted well with her womanly features and fair white skin. Her features were not earthly, but inexplicably beautiful. It was as if she was a goddess.

"Who are you?"

The woman never answered.

"How did I get here?"

But the most pressing question within your mind is "Who am I?"

"You are you." The woman answered. She didn't open her mouth but you were a hundred percent sure that the voice was coming from her. "I am Luna."

"How did I get here?" You asked once again. "Where am I?"

"Your greatest admiration served as the bridge," she answered, "Your biggest fear became the passage."

She paused for a while before adding, "Welcome to the Lunaverse."

"H-huh? Why am I here? Why can I not remember anything?"

"You're here to redeem yourself." she said as she started walking towards you. "No one leaves this world unless you find within yourself the initiative to let go of the things you dear and fear the most.

"Your redemption lies in your ability to accomplish all the given tasks and missions to you in this world."

She cupped your face, leaned closer to your ears and whispered, "From now on, your Philia and Phobia will be your existence."

She, then, planted a soft kiss on your cheek and you eventually found everything around you spinning.

You collapsed to the ground as your eyes felt heavy and your vision started to become blur. The woman was no longer to be found. Instead, your eyes caught the sign just beside the gates of the village.

Lunatic Universe
Where the fear and love that drives your lunacy
Shall be the only things that keep your sanity

You looked up to see the moon on the dark skies and it was the last image you had before completely dozing off.

▬▬▬▬▬

This will be the starting
plot of your character.
After this, it's your job to
manipulate the next things
that will happen for your
character. The background
you will make in your form
must contain the type of
personality and attitude of
your character based from
his/her chosen Phobia/Philia.