Second Chance

It was 7:00am. You, only you, your depression, it's what you think makes you... you. sometimes you just wish to die because you just can't find any reasons to live,
"Ugh... God kill me"
You beg everyday, I guess living alone is hard, no family and nor friends either, your job kills you everyday and you.. just have to deal with your daily routine that is slowly killing you,  sometimes, you just wish to get done with life, your boyfriend left and cheated on you and the guy you like had a girlfriend. How sad this could be for a young person, right?

You lived on a apartment and while coming home from the grocery store and a hash day at work you decide to mark the last floor of the elevator, the elevator which took you to the top floor where there wasn't ceiling, it was the roof, and if you looked down you could see the streets.
You leave the bags on the elevator and walk forward bit by bit, the cold wind caressing your cheeks trying to push you back, you remember the lonely and depressing times you had since your best friend died saving your life,
"I should've just died right there... It should've been me"
You say as tears go down your neck hitting the floor, you reach the corner of the roof and look down, see notice all the people, miserable people, probably also trying to find an excuse  to live, you look up and close your eyes as tears slide through your cheeks.
"I'm sorry God..."
You try to step a foot forward when suddenly someone takes your hand and pulls you towards them.
"NO NO!"
you scream
"LETS ME GO!"
you push the person, he was pretty strong, you look up at him and see him looking down directly into your eyes, you stand there unconsciously, noticing his skin that looked white as snow like porcelain, his cheeks were pinkish red and his eyes sparkled, his hair which did not move along with the wind, just yours... you look at him and his beauty made you speechless, but you try to hold back "Please, Let me go..."
you tell him, crying more every second.
"Don't do something you'll regret"
he tells  you with a serious tone, it sounded like you could hear bells while he talked, his voice sounded so soft.
"I've got no reason to live, let me take my own decision, if I regret then it's my fault"
"NO"
he yells, you stare at him with widen eyes.
"I-I can't let you go..."
he tells you as tears start fall down his cheek.
"If you leave, I will too" he cries.
You can't say anything but stare. You wonder who he was... how did he get here, for a second you wish to stay, no one has ever cry for you this way, he takes his hands off of you, he takes his hand on his pocket and takes off a neckless, "here"
he takes your hand and as you look at it closely you find that there was a little angel attached to it, golden one.
"Close your eyes"
He says, and so you close them,
"Don't forget this, you've got a reason to live, you always do, whenever you think of making a bad decision remember me, remember us, I'll be there but I can't save your life forever, it's your life after all"
You stay silence, as he says his last words
"Open them and don't forget, I'll always be there"
You open your eyes slowly and gasp as you notice you are on your bed, you look at the clock and it was 7:00am just the same time as you woke up, you look around and see the grocery bags next to your door, you get up and rub your eyes, notice that you had something on your hand, you looks at it closer and it was the angel neckless, you start crying as you start missing, because you remember him, his voice, his eyes, his scent,
"I know who you are..."
You tell yourself
"You are my angel"
And you smile softly at it.