Megan Pt1

"Hey Megan"

"Hey Bey"

"I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight. So we can get to know each other more. You know for the movie"

"Oh my gosh. Yes of course. Who would miss out on dinner with the sexy Beyoncé"

I giggled "I'll pick you up at 8"

"Okay. Can't wait"

Me and Megan Good were going to be in this new movie. So as you know I wanted to get to know her better. It's just a quick dinner. And Jays out of town. I don't want to be bored again.

I was heading home to get ready for our dinner. I called my driver so he would be ready when I was. I also texted Megan for her address. She sent it.

I ran my water for a shower and took off my clothes and got in. I washed in some vanilla scented soap. I washed my hair with the same soap. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I wrapped a towel around my hair and walked to my closet.

"Hmmmm" I said to myself. I dont know if I should wear a dress or something else. I dint wanna be too dressed up. I decided to dress down.

I wore an ice cream shirt and some short shorts. I curled my hair and put on a hat. I did light make up (picture at top) I looked in the mirror when I was done. I was satisfied. It was now 7:30 the driver should be here. I grabbed my purse and headed towards the door.

The drive to Megan's was short. I texted her and told her we were here. I waited a minute before she joined me in the car.

"Heyy" she said with a jolly tone.

"Hey" I returned.

"You look nice Beyy. Making me jealous"

"You look cute too. Ima have to take that shirt off you"

"Mm do it" she mumbled. I couldn't quite understand what she said.

She was wearing a brown tank top with stars on it, short shorts, batman converse and a hat. She looked really cute(picture at top).

"I can't wait to do this movie with you. I love your acting" I said smiling.

She slightly looked me up and down before saying "I can't wait to do this with you either. You're so talented and beautiful. Jay is very lucky" she said licking her lips.

I had confused face on as we arrived to the restaurant. "I'll have to tell him you said that"

We walked in and were placed in the back away from people. I got in the booth first then she slid in. She was sitting rather close to me. We sat in silence as we ordered. We waited till our food got here to start conversation. It didn't take long though.

"Soo tell me about yourself" I said starting something.

"Wellll I like to have fun. I'm very humorous. My favorite actor is hmmm i dont know. My favorite singer is you. My favorite model is you also although you barely model. But what ever you wear is like a runway show. I'm spontaneous. I like trying new things, something different"

She said half of that while staring directly in my eyes.

"Oh and I'm bisexual. I mainly like girls though" she said seductively and eating a piece of her food slowly. Her eyes still on mine. I swallowed hard and took a bite of my food. She watched me.

"You have something on your face" she said reaching her hand over towards my face. She gently and slowly wiped what ever it was off and wiped it on her napkin. I honestly got chills.