Megan Pt3(2)

I couldn't decided which to post so I'm posting both Part 3's. Tell me which you enjoyed more😘.

I was hand cuffed so I couldn't cover my exposed body. Then in walked Jay.

"What the fuck" I whispered under my breath. He's not suppose to be here until next week.

"Bey what the hell is going on?!"

Megan sat up now with a smirk on her face. She got up and walked towards Jay.

"We were just being a little spontaneous" she said rubbing his arm. He couldn't resist to look at her breast. He looked back at my naked hand cuffed body. I looked down and saw his erection.

"So y'all were about to fuck?" he swallowed.

"Yes" she said grabbing his hand and leading him to the bed. She placed his hand on my pu$sy and stuck his fingers in. He started fingering me.

"Wanna join?" she whispered in his ear before licking. I dont know why I didn't react to another woman on my man. Maybe because I don't want Jay upset with me knowing I was cheating.

He nodded his head yes then stood removing his fingers.

"I'll watch first" he said stepping back. Megan crawled back in between my legs, lowering her head to my kitty. She started eating me out slowly. I looked behind her and saw Jay undressing. She licked my clit quickly. Flicking it back forth. That drove me crazy. I was moaning repeatedly. I was trying to grab her but I was going no where with these hand cuffs. She pushed three fingers inside and continued to flick her tongue on it. My legs began shaking as I felt my peak near. I looked back at Jay again and saw him rubbing his full erection while watching us like a hawk. I closed my eyes tight. All of a sudden she stopped all together. Before I could open my eyes Jay put his d¡ck in me. That caused me to cum like a waterfall. My legs wrapped around him as my body trembled. He unwrapped my legs from around him and held my thighs fucking me hard not even giving me a chance to catch my breath. He was going fast and deep while I was still overcoming my orga$m. You could hear his d!ck pounding my pu$sy.

"You've been a naughty girl Bey"

"Ooooooo uhnnnn yessssss jayyyyyyah"

"Yeah. Daddy came to fix that" he said slapping my thigh.

I saw Megan come up to me out the corner of my eye. She got on top of me, placing each hand on the side of my head. Megan looked back as I felt one of Jays hand leave my thigh. He started rubbing her kitty. Megan leaned down to kiss me. We moaned in each other's mouth as Jay went rougher on both of us. I broke the kiss and yanked my hands out of instinct. I'll have a bruise by morning.

"Shittttt JAY AHHHH SHAWN"

"Say my name baby" he said removing his fingers from Megan and gripping my thigh again. Megan laid on the bed next to me on her stomach. I felt Jay slow up but still go hard and deep to where I feel it in my stomach.

"Mmmm you feel so good baby"

I just closed my eyes tight and moaned low. Megan started sucking and rubbing my breast again. I was nearing my second orga$m and so was Jay. He picked up the pace again, pounding me. I started screaming. Megan kissed me muffling my moans which where still loud. Jay pulled out and came on my stomach as I came, making a puddle on the sheets. Megan licked the cum off my stomach which was kinda weird. I opened my eyes slowly. They were both standing at the end of the bed.

"Should we un cuff her" Megan asked as she massaged Jays d¡ck.

"I think it's her turn to watch"

"I dont know if Beys cool with that. Bey?"

"What ever Jay wants" I said sleepily

"Better wake up. You ain't done girl". Jay put his fingers in me to wake me up.

Megan got her knees and began to suck Jay.

"Damn" he mumbled as she deep throated him. Her head bobbing quickly on his d¡ck. She took it out her mouth and licked it up and down the shaft. She massaged Jays balls with one hand and jerked him off with the other.

"Mmmm fuck"

She continued to massage as she put him back in her mouth. I had my eyes closed as Jay fingered me quicker with 3 fingers. She started sucking slower doing things with her tongue. This caused Jay to grab her hair and push her head up and down, guiding it. He was about to cum and so was I. This makes it the third time. He pulled out of her mouth and brought her up to stand. He removed his fingers from me.

"That felt nice Megan. I know what'll feel better" he said in a sexy low voice. He turned her to face me and bent her over. She placed her hands on the bed and her face was to my kitty. Jay grabbed her waist standing behind her. He entered her slowly.

"Damn you tight" he said thrusting slowly. Megan began to feast again. I tried closing my legs but she wrapped her arms around my thighs putting me in a hold. Jay started picking up the speed. The more he picked up the speed the more her tongue pleasured. She moaned on me which vibrated my lips. It felt amazing. I bit my bottom lip in hope she moans again. She stuck her tongue in me.

Jay started pounding harder. Her face was smacking into me which made her tongue go deeper and deeper and she was moaning like crazy.

"Fuck girl. You got a dude slipping" he said referring to her wetness. You could hear it. The sounds of skin smacking with a lil something extra.

Her walls clenched around his d¡ck as she came with out warning. She pulled her tongue out of me and bit her lip feeling her cum run down her legs. Jay thrusted 4 more times into her limp body. He pulled out and came on her butt.

"Shitt" he said wiping his sweat.

Megan got on the bed and laid next to me. She rubbed my nipples, reached for the key and un cuffed me. My arms were soar and I rubbed my wrist.

Jay got in bed and faced me towards Megan. He lifted my leg a little and placed himself inside.

When will he get tired?! It's like he runs on batteries. I'm tired and sleepy. My body is soar. But out of all that I'm still wet. He started thrusting in me quickly. I guess his last minute nut. Megan watched biting her lip and rubbing herself. I pushed off of Jay.

"I haven't rode all day daddy" I said turning to face him and getting on top of him.

"Go ahead baby"

I slid slowly on his Big Stick. Once he was all the way in I began sliding up and down slow to open up a little more. Megan got up and sat on Jays face facing me. Jay began eating her and she started rubbing my nipple and my clit at the same time.

"Uhnnn oooo Jay you're sooo damn biggg mmmmm" I said now bouncing in his long hard pole. Feeling his d¡ck on every one of my walls. He stuck a finger in Megan and sucked on her clit. She removed her finger from my clit and kissed me. We were both moaning and whimpering like crazy. She slid her tongue deep in my mouth and gripped my shoulders. I started bouncing on Jay harder and faster. He took his hands off Megan and grabbed my waist. He met my thrust and started smashing me on him. My final orgasm was coming soon. I grabbed his hands pulled them off of me. I started grinding on him hard. I placed my hands on Megan's thighs and sucked on one of her breast. She grabbed my hair as she screamed out cumming on Jays face. When she was done she got off Jay. He had her juice all over his face. I leaned down and licked his face then kissed.

"Mmmm mm mm mm bb baby. I'm bout to cummmm"

"Me too"

He started slamming me again. I cane. This was the hardest I've came all night. It trickled down his waist and balls. Once I came moments later Jay did too. He busted inside of me. I groaned at feeling of seeds shooting into me not caring if I get pregnant.

He pulled out and laid next to me. Megan was sleep on my other side. Jay scooted close to me, our nude bodies cuddling. We went to sleep satisfied.

Spontaneous Surprise🎉🎊