Don't worry bout my life

( Jace P.O.V)

I was walking around the bulding trying to see what there was for me to do but all I could think about is what sarah said to Clary That she was one of us . and I don't know why But she was all that I could think about . I then heard someone singing

I go to where it was comeing from and saw it was sarah . She was really good at it

when it was over I walked in . " Wow that was just . Wow" " Ok I never New you would be at a lost for words Jace " " Will I am Sarah I mean Your voice is really good I mean you could be a pop star . " Ya I don't think so " " What why? I sit down and look at her . " Ummmmm Will I just don't see my slef being one I mean It tacks lot of work to be one . " Sarah You should let people here you sing . " I do " " Really who?' " So far my high school when I went there and you .'' " Ok I will let that pass but Umm How are you doing since you found out everything ? " Jace I'm Fine don't worry I'm good . I watch her get up and walk back to her room . I walk out and saw Clary leaning on a Wall . " What ?'' " You like her don't you ?''

" Who? " Sarah that's who I mean I can see it in your eyes Jace The way you talk to her Sit with her . " " ya so?'' " You got her to stay here " " Your point Clary?'' " You like her Jace I mean more then A friend'' " And If I do ? " " Don't lead her on if you don't she dosent need her heart borke .

" You know what Clary Don't get Involed in my life . " Jace" " No Clary You get Involed with my life to much I mean Why even care? I mean your with Alec  Hell You are getting  married to him " " I don't see why That has anything to do with this ?'' " Nevermind Clary.'

" But Just stay out of my life " I walk to my room and sit on my bed