yes

Sarah was looking at the ring as she was sitting in her room thinking about last night
(Flashback to lastnight)
"So you mean to tell me that your mom and dad " " adoptive mom and dad and yes they want us to be married sarah" "will what did you say to them ?" "I told them that i want to talk it over with you and that if you do agree to this that we are not geting married till after alce and clary do " "right i forgot my sister is getting married " jace pulls her in for a hug "look i will let you think this over ok tack your time babe ok " (end of flashback)
"Hey you ok sarah ?" She jumped and saw clary .

"oh god clary you scared me "  "sorry disnt mean to but what is going on ?" Sarah shows the ring . "Jaces adopted mom and dad want us to get married . He is leting me think about it . "So what is the big deal?" "Will you for one sis jace told me about you and him "look sarah yes me and jace have are differences but he told you is just half of it there was another reason why we were fighting and that's because I told him about my engagement to Alec is his Panama tie " but now we are good . And trust me you and jace ?"

"I see your marriage being a grate one like mine and alce . Sarah nods and puts the ring on . She gose to jaces room . "Hey jace " "hey sarah ummmmm so have uhhhhh have you thought about it ." "I have and my answer is " she shows her hand.  "Yes "