Hello, World! (Info)

Hey, people of the Internet! Wassup with you, my children? My name is Kelsey, and I am just a teenager who is pretentious enough to think they should open a review shop.

I would say I'm qualified to give reviews, though. I've been reading everything I could get my hands on for most of my life, so I felt I'd try my hand at contributing and what not.

So, to business. You have a story you want me to review, eh? Yeah? You want some constructive criticism and (let's be honest) some publicity.

Well, my dude, you've come to the right place. Here are the guidelines:

1) I will read the first ten chapters of your book and write a review.

2) The review will be scored thusly: 2 possible points for grammar, 4 possible points for plot, and 4 possible points for character.

3) In addition to your 10 scale score, I will write a few paragraph review highlighting the best and worst parts of your book.

4) I will read all genres except celebrity fanfics, and with fanfics the only stuff I'm informed enough to read is Harry Potter, Sherlock, Hamilton, and Supernatural.

5) While the reviews are free, I do ask that you "pay" for your review with a follow and adding this book to your library.

6) Comment "John Laurens was gay for Ham" if you've gotten this far so I know you read the rules.

Next the review form.