Shoutout.

Huh... I am going to do this because the people I want to give a shout out to are quite a lot of number.

Also guys, Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Don't forget to send in my gifts,chicken and drinks.... :-).

Let's do this:

@najoman17,@Ishieshie,@User631337290,@Emityo2,@user7505054,@City gram,@Fairyflewaway56,@ubedullamarsuri,@Chidexbeau,@KirtEduin4, @yanderekarasuma,@JnCapacio07,@percylinderson39,@devily_in love,@LadyAmethyst101,@RarepotassiumCyanide,@Jack72052,@lockheart1989,@LoreinLapaz6,@RuthComr,@Trekko727,@Hibbies,@wazabees,@omgitzAveryxx,@givemeaplaceonheaven,@Lhorene-01,@MaryJohnston770,@RiddleAm,@aiweenxx,@Glorious_Sunshine,@LadyCzenan,@alexindrey29,@MaryJaneEspelimbergo,@indigonim,@elvinmbula, @RheanRoss3, @WeirdBitchHere,@Spoileddbrattt,@sunlight whispers,@blueroselianasaito,@Junsah0e, @marianneisbae,@joyabogade06,@BibbincatheDiaz,@Dmarcuellar,@IvyNotHere,@rose_bud8821, @ChristieOverkill,@jerecketeer,@Patty @Lord,khazan360,@amytaylor166,@mary_josaph, @pastelpasta,@zeinadiaa038,@Georgia_cd,@Fabzara.

And also all the Family of this book. You know yourselves and I know you too.

Thank you guys for helping me reach #20 in mystery/thriller. You guys are the best.

Thank you for sharing,commenting and also reading this book. I love you guys a whole lot.

Also,don't forget that the contest is closing by 31st of December. That's the deadline when you're submitting.

You can submit it even of it's not completed.

Also,a big thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday. I love you guys. Let me know when it's your birthday and I would celebrate you too.

Everyone deserves to be celebrated.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year once again.

~ Jasmine.