ANSWERS & AWARDS.

Answers.

152. A breaking Break.

Answer: No one put down the ladder, and when everyone jumped into the lake, it raised the boat. No one could climb up and they were in the middle of the lake, so it caused them to drown.

F. F : @xjesstheCatx.

W: @Tomkluiby.

F. A: @asuki032603.

153. Not so smart,are we?

Answer: The water was poisoned. Not the pills.

F. F: @misty103.

W: @Tris_fire.

F. A : @Aliyah_Rodney.

He must be a magician, wizard, or some shit.

154. December 11,2017.

Answer: '120401' is Ollie's birthday. December 4th,2001. Therefore he turned 16 the week before. Plus, who took Ollie to the driving test if both parent had both cars?

F. F: @Openskies04.

W: @Tris_fire.

F. A: @_Andrea_.

Golly, Ollie prolly did it. Wow that sounds weird.

(I love the word play).

155. When you're smart.

Answer: He told them to stand in a circle. So if they missed they'd kill each other.

F. F: @IntrovertStudios.

W: @TomKluiby. 

B. A: @misty103.

He arranged the snipers, so that each sniper had someone with a him behind him.

F. A: @BismudPorebss.

They go lazy that's why they didn't shoot or maybe they're eating breakfast. Lol.

156. Decoding The code.

Answer: 3.

F. F: @marianneisbae.

W: @misty103.

F. A: @Forestclancat.

Since I used calculator.

3.33333333333333333333333.

156. 2 Funerals, 2 Murderers.

Answer: If he came to the mothers funeral, he would come to her sisters funeral.

F. F: @Sweetreads_13.

W: @Sweetreads_13.

F. A: @PartyPooperVoid.

The stranger whispered in her ear. 'It's free estate.' 

(Lol. Really?)

158. Goodbye.

Answer: The suicide note was left on top of the gun,yet if it were suicide the note couldn't have been placed on the gun,since she already shot herself with it.

F. F: @Joonkim.

W: @TomKluiby.

159. Nine.

Answer: Helena is playing chess with Dan.

F. F: @misty103.

W: @misty103.

F. A: @najoman17.

Murdering people somewhere or planning to take over the world. I don't know. who knows,as far as now, I didn't stalk Helena today... It's my day off.

160. Don't Bet until you're sure.

Answer: He wrote down 'Your exact weight.'

F. F: @Pineapple_lover01.

W: @Pineapple_lover01.

F. A: @xLostxDreamerx.

It was his crazy,money loving doctor.

Awards.

Fastest Fingers: @misty103.

Sherlock Holmes: @TomKluiby.

Hercules Pinor: @misty103.

Detective Watson: No winner.

Congratulations to the winners. You know the drill, guys. Send in the books you want me to add to the winner's section.

As usual, thank you to y'all who read, share,vote and comment in this book. If I didn't mention your name in the shout outs,relax.

I am giving you a special shout out now. : Y'all are the best. Kisses  and hugsHere's a bowl of popcorn and a glass of dirty martini.

Enjoy.

Thank y'all for remaining the best. Thank you all. Kisses for you too.