D I O R R O B E R T

name: dior robert

nickname: di, di-di

age (draco will be twelve right now): 12

gender: female

sexuality: demisexual

species: witch with veela blood

looks/face claim: barbara palvin

personality: dior is basically a hufflepuff, even though she was sorted into ravenclaw

personality: dior is basically a hufflepuff, even though she was sorted into ravenclaw. Or at least that's what she wants you to believe. She's loyal, 'kind af', 'patient af,' and a particularly good finder. Yes, she'll seem this way to practically everyone, and she'll most likely stay that way unless you wrong her...Then it's uh-oh, because she's got a Slytherclaw mind. She's creative, innovative, inventive, which may or may not be a good thing for you. But if you wrong her in some awful way...She's cold. Cold as ice. Ruthless. She won't budge. So, don't do anything to her and she won't do anything to you! Cheers!

backstory: dior's a direct half-blood, her mother being a witch while her father was a muggle. She had many friends, but only a few that she were really close to~two to be exact. It utterly shattered her to leave them, and she almost decided to sneak over to one of their houses and live there. But alas she couldn't, they knew of her magic and thought they would set her back~so they told her to go. And so she did, in the hopes that she would find friends simply half as good as them. But instead what did she get? Having to watch another trio, always in the spotlight because of a stupid scar, stupid red hair, and stupid buck teeth. They made her become mute...Well, she's had enough. She's not taking any more.

why they came to pigfarts: She's been wronged too many times at Hogwarts, finding the spotlight on the golden trio~especially Harry Potter, who she finds irrelevant~imbecilic. But, the only reason she felt this way is because the trio remembered her oh-too-much of her own that she had to leave behind...

✨likes: scheming, reading, writing, planning, scavenger hunts, mars

✨dislikes: the golden trio, hogwarts, wizarding london

✨strengths: she's vengeful but subtle, mwahahahaha

✨weaknesses: she gets hurt easily and holds super long grudges

✨fun fact about them: she became mute by choice for her first year of Hogwarts

other: nopety nope

password 1: "What the hell is a hufflepuff?"

password 2: Hate the character, not the roleplayer

password 3: 😂