Twin Sisters

2 Twin Sisters grow up happy....until both like the same guy which gets them to go after him. Jesebelle and Scarlet....Scarlet - Nice Girl, Jesebelle - Weird Girl. Jesebelle WANTS Trey. Scarlet HAS Trey. It isn't a good start for a lovely friendship :/ It aint that great of a friendship...it's more like the Third Wheel wants the sisters BF. She waits and waits for them to break up....But she can't wait long enough till she finally wants to kill her sister....Mwhahahahahahaha!

Hey Everyone that is gonna read my story! I hope u like it, read it, comment, and vote, and also become a fan. Thxxxx everyone! I am still writing, so if u dnt see any more writin here it's because I am still writin the rest of it. Thxxxx xoxoxoxoxoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CH.1

It was September, 11 1983. Although today, we know it is the day when the Twin Towers had fallen from the planes crash, today was a different special day. Today was when Adele and Davis were having twin girls. Adele thought of naming their babies Scarlet and Jesebelle. As soon as they received their babies, they examined both of them. The doctors examined them first, one of the doctors said, "Both are beautiful girls. Scarlet has light brown eyes, and Jesebelle has blue eyes, and wait, wait..." She observed closer, "I also see a hint of brown peeking below her eyes. It seems her physical genetics begun with a brown, but started making a blue eye instead? Hmmmm...strange?"

"Is she okay? Does that mean she has a genetic disease?" Davis questioned.

"Oh no, no. This happens all the time. But this is a sign that she might have a disease in her brain where it can cause a dysfunction and cause her to lose memory and perhaps lose control of herself."

Her parents looked worried, "But, this doesn't mean she HAS one. I'll take an x-ray after we give them their shots, and will examine her brain functions to see if they're working properly, okay. Don't worry. She doesn't have most of the brown color in her eye. If she did it would be much worse, and a definite sign." The doctor seemed a bit shy, from embarrassment of bringing up the subject.

After the many shots, the many x-rays and observations, they finally came to a conclusion that Jesebelle doesn't have one, but it would be best that she'd come once in two years or earlier if they find something wrong with Jesebelle so they can take an x-ray to a decision to see if she needs brain surgery or not. After they were all cleaned, and after the doctors gave them 2 baby bibs as a gift, their new father, Davis had a birthday gift for them, even for Adele.

2 of the same golden lockets, and one for Adele too. Adele was weak and couldn't put it on herself, so Davis put it on her and gave her a kiss. After putting on Scarlet's and Jesebelle's on, he took a picture of Adele and her babies. Adele gave a weak smile, and coughed away from the babies, and spoke in a hoarse voice, telling Dave to take the babies away from her.

Davis took them immediately, but was worried about his wife. "Are you okay? You want me to call in a doctor?"

"Yes," She coughed loudly, "please." Her coughing got worse, and it looked like she was choking on her own breath.

Davis pressed the assistance button, and he looked at the babies, but took a closer look at Jesebelle's eyes. In a matter in a minute, a nurse came and asked if anything was okay. She looked at Adele and said she would bring a doctor right away.

Soon, a doctor came with the nurse by her side. Doctor Suzan asked Adele to open her mouth; she said her throat was very dry and her sweating had increased. Davis sat down on a chair, being careful with his babies, and put them carefully in their baby carriages. The nurse had brought a cold icepack because the doctor had assumed by her sweating and her pain would cause her a headache, and also a water bottle. The doctor had gave her water...Adele was feeling much better, and had gone to sleep.