3

U went to the boys flat and knocked on the door, Andy let u in and gave u a hug.
Andy - Hey
Y/N - Hi, thx for inviting me round
Andy - Oh no problem, anything for my best friend
Andy introduced u to all the boys who u obviously already knew from the few vlogs that u'd seen. You gave them all hugs and exchanged numbers with all of them knowing that u where inevitably going to become close. *u all sat down*
Mikey - So what r we gonna do
Andy - Well i promised Y/N that we'd watch this is us sooooo
Y/N - Yh thats the only reason i came
Brook - Sure it wasn't to see me and my gorgeous face *laughs*
Andy - Told u he was a flirt
Brook - Oi
*everyone laughed and Rye put on This is us*
U sat on the sofa with Brook and everyone else was on their bunks. U sat and watched This is us enjoying it even though u'd seen it about 7 times. The movie finished and u looked around to see while everyone was being so quiet, turns out everyone had fallen asleep apart from u and Brook so u both decided to go into the kitchen and get to know eachother better as u didn't want to wake the boys.
You and brook chated for about half an hour when u heard someone walk in, it was Rye.
Brook - Finally some1 woke up i was getting bored of talking to her
Brook said pointing to u *Brook and Rye laughed*
Y/N - Ugh ruuude
Brook - Only joking
Brook hugged u as an apology for his harsh joke, as he hugged u u felt a weird feeling in ur stomach... "wait do i like him?" u thought to urself...
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
comment and vote❤️