snap out of it

When the train station finally arrived I flew through the gates. When I got onto the train I threw my luggage in the overhead luggage holders, and took a sit by the window and watched the scenery of my old town get small each second. As I left I didn't feel sad or upset it was kind of a stress reliever because I didn't exactly hold happy memories here in this town. But those days are over now and it's time to start again.

An now here I am sitting in a coffee shop in London! The money I stole from my dad I ended up using on getting me an apartment. it wasn't fancy at all in fact the paint was peeling off the walls, the amount of dust I had to clean up when I moved in was horrible but it was better than nothing. The money that I was using that I got from back home was getting short so I had to find a job. I checked my phone and almost choked on my coffee when it said 8:45am! I have a job interview at 9:10am. WTF, I silently cussed to myself. I took my coffee with me as I ran out of Starbucks turning the corner just as I was lifting up my coffee to take a sip and BAM, I'm slammed into someone's hard chest. suddenly everything went flying out of my handbag.

I screamed out in pain as the hot liquid seeped into my shirt hitting my skin. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. A deep voice sounding a little annoyed above me. I looked up to see who just cause this horrible mess on my shirt and making all the items in my hand bag to fall out. i finally found myself starring at a handsome green eye guy. "I...uh, I-I..umm..." The ability of my speech seemed to disappear from me starring at his beautiful eyes." I said sorry, oh and take a picture it will last longer" he said giving me a smirk. I felt all the heat from my body rise to my cheeks.

"Ummm... it was my fault I wasn't paying attention" I replied giving a weak smile. His eyes scanned down my body stopping at my boobs. I stare at him as a wide smirk forms on his face. I finally looked down to see what he was staring at, as I glanced down the coffee that was spilled on my shirt had turned my shirt see through showing off my black lace bra. "Oh, lord" I muttered, trying to tug at my blazer attempting to cover myself up. I heard a light chuckle come from above me, and I look up scowling at him. "It's not funny"! I was meant to be going to a interview" I replied getting embarrassed. "Well lets hope its a guy, because your sure to get the job", He winked. "ha-ha" I said sarcastically, looking around looking for away to fix this situation. He seemed to notice, and placed a hand on my arm.

"Hey. I was on my way home anyway how about we get you cleaned up"? he said, looking into my eyes with his beautiful green ones. "Woah, I don't even know your name and if your a rapist" I said. He looked at me with a wide grin showing his deep dimples. " I'm Harry, 19 and I'm not a rapist" he said laughing. 'Im Isabel, 18 and I'm also not a rapist. I replied making myself chuckle.