Hated Angel

The day I turned 18.. It was the worst day of my life. I got hated, I got thrown out of court. My parents threw me out because I wasn't like the other angels. I was a half angel, half werewolf. I have all the strengths, and advances of the angels and werewolves, leaving no weaknesses. But I do have one.

On my 18th birthday, my wings were finally going to show themselves. They were supposed to be white. But mine turned out to be white with silver lining. I thought it was unique, to be the only angel to have wings like that, but I was wrong. They threw hurtful words at me, and I ran out crying, no, sobbing. I have hated all of the supernaturals ever since.

I was cast out of the angel society and was kicked out of my mother and father's home. I was sent to live in a condo on Earth, instead of heaven or the world where werewolves lived in. Or even the castles where the vampires lived in. It was like I was an outcast, and I was one. My mother and father give me a few thousand dollars each two weeks, but I didn't want to spend any of their money. I only spent it when I needed to, which was almost everyday.

There will be a war between werewolves, vampires, angels, and demons soon. And I have no intention of joining either ones. I'm just going to sit back and watch the show. I feel bad for humans. They are going to think there is an apocalypse, but really, it's just the werewolves, vampires, and angels beating each other to death.

The cause of that war? I have no idea.

But wouldn't you think it would be fun? To watch each and every one of their downfalls when they have treated me like I was a piece of shit? But I don't care anymore, I have shut my emotions off completely.

If one of the groups wanted me to help them win, they better start coming at my doorstep. And they better be begging, instead of treating me like they were better than me. But they aren't. I am the most powerful being in the whole world. I can kill then in less than a minute. I can snap their necks off completely.

The only friends I have are the demons. They too will be sitting and watch their war. You think demons are the bad ones here? No. They have humanity, unlike the rest of those bitches. They were the ones who supported me, the ones who actually accepted me.