The Things He Does To Me

Then we walked back to our condo hand in hand while being drenched in rain. I love him, he loves me, what more could I ask for?

He was my world, the first person who accepted me for who I am. I love him for who he is, and he'll always be my Korean. No one else could have him. He's my mate. I love him.

• • • • •

"I'm so glad I have you back," I said as I woke up next to Jay.

He smiled at me,"I know. My chest was hurting so damn bad."

I groaned,"I know! I hate that."

"No shit, what do you want to do today?" He asked as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I don't actually know. I don't even have a job, life is so boring," I complained.

He chuckled at my complaint,"You're so cute." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Stop treating me like I'm your kid!" I moaned.

His grin got wider,"How could that I do that when you keep on acting like one?" He teased.

I scoffed and looked away. I was like his little... I don't know. All I know is that I'm his, and that I'm short. His height of 6'0 towers over my 5'5. He is five inches taller than me, sad but true.

He grinned even more wider than before and wrapped his arms around my waist,"Aw c'mon. You know I didn't mean that."

I laughed,"I know you didn't."

He smiled and carried me up, walked to the kitchen, plopped me down on a seat then moved on to cook breakfast for us.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I don't know. Anything." I replied, I really didn't care at all. All the food that he cooks was delicious.

"Oh okay. It's pancakes then," he said as he poured something onto the pan.

"Huh." I muttered. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again.

"So I kind of found a job for us that I think that you'll like." He said.

I shot up,"Really? What is it?" I asked.

"Modeling." He replied.

"What?"

"You know, modeling. It's kind of like for couples only and it's only for Asians."

"But I'm only half Korean." I stammered.

"Still Asian." He told me as he winked at me.

"Uh huh."

"I didn't fill out the papers yet, because I didn't know of you wanted to do it so.."

"Well, I want to see it first." I replied. Being the Asian I was, I liked to be fully informed for everything.

"Okay." He teleported a few papers and t landed in front of me,"Here you go."

I smiled at him,"Thanks."

"Anytime."

I spent the rest of the time reading the papers while he was cooking those delicious pancakes of his. Hot, handsome, cute, responsible, and a great cook? Perfect boyfriend.

The modeling job was basically about couples modeling together, and we need to look perfect together. There will be tryouts tomorrow. They will provide all the makeup, and clothes that we need. And food too. This job pays 50 dollars an hour once you start, but the money goes up and up once you start getting fans and the industry starts to get famous. There are only ten spots available, which means only 5 couples will make it.