Chapter 2

Zane's POV:

We slowed down as we neared Aphmau's house. We stepped onto the porch and I went to let go of Travis but he held on tighter. I shrugged it off and knocked. Kawaii~Chan opened the door and squeled. "Ah, KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP!!!", she screamed.  I pushed past her and walked upstairs. " I'm here.", I groaned as I opened Aph's door.

She turned toward Travis and I. "And you brought Travis, yay someone to sing with.", she grinned. Then we sat down and she turned on the movie.

~Time Skip~

When the movie was over Aph stood up and stretched. Then she got that look. " I have an idea let's have a sleepover.", She suggested. I looked around, no escape. "Fine.", I sighed. " Sure!", Travis exclaimed. Then he grabbed a bag. "Luckily when it comes to Aph  I'm prepared! ", he chuckled. But I'm not. " Crap I don't have anything.", I said in realization. Here wear this. Travis threw a sweatshirt at me. "Pants? ", I asked. Travis smiled. " Don't have any extras." WHY!?! Aph giggled. "Here.", she tossed me a pair of short shorts. I guess it'll do. I went in the bathroom and changed.

Travis' POV:

When Zain walked in the bathroom I ran over to Aph. She glanced at me. " Is there something you need?", she asked. "Well I like this guy and,-"I began. " Zane,  it's Zane I know I saw how you did the shoulder thing. Say no more. I have a plan that will make you two be together forever...  Hehe hehe", She fangirled. Well I guess help doesn't hurt. "Well winters coming soon so I was hoping you know me and Zane could hang out. But maybe you could come? ", I rambled. She smiled. " Sure. But you guys need to be alone together so I'll disappear with Aaron a little while later.", she explained. "Got it."

~meanwhile at Aaron's~

"Hachoo!",  I sneezed. " Someone must be talking about me."

~back at Aph's~

Zane's POV:

When I came out of the bathroom Travis stared. "You look great.", he muttered. I blushed. " Umm thanks"

Then we layed down and went to sleep. Except Author Potato because she has horrible insomnia.

MY FOURTH WALL!!! When will you understand not to climb pass it.

What about attack on Titan, huh?!

Shut up!

Any way Happy holidays potatoes! Sorry about Zane's horrible manners. Hope your enjoying the fanfic! Bye~