Part 3

Time skip' cause I'm lazy

Jimin's POV

It's been a few weeks already. A few weeks in hell. I've been visiting him every day since the accident. It hurts to see the love of my life laying there surrounded by machines. Even though he has a face full of cuts, he's so beautiful. His beauty was unreal, at least to me it was. His looks were captivating, making you want to savor every little detail. Alluring, charming, attractive, appealing, beguiling, every possible synonym for just one simple word because that's just how beautiful he is. His face was covered in scratches and an ugly band-aid rested upon his cheek in an attempt to remove his bewitching looks but it didn't work. Min Yoongi was just too beautiful.

Hoseok seems pretty devastated too. It was like he has been destroyed from the inside out; a wreck. We still didn't know why they had been fighting, I wanted to know but I wasn't going to ask. He started blaming Yoongi's accident on me a few days ago, which made me really upset. My mind was a void of questions. Was it really my fault? What had I done that was awful enough for him to storm out of the dorm? I finally escaped the prison of my thoughts.

Ah, I should really go and visit him by now. I sighed, the breath of air showing how many thoughts had been running through my mind all day and revealing my underlying sadness. I visited every day even though I knew he wouldn't be waking up. I couldn't leave him in that medicine smelling, cold hospital room alone after all. I ran out of the house, deciding to walk because I was getting fatter nowadays.

Looking down at the cracks in the road. I was lost in my own thoughts. I saw a bright light coming towards me out of the corner of my eye and I snapped my head in its direction before a pain spread throughout my side and I was flung into the air. I felt my clothes rip and my skin tear as I landed on the road, bouncing slightly off of the road. I yelped in pain when I felt and heard an audible snap coming from my leg. White hot pain shot throughout my leg and I skidded to a stop, landing on my back. Oh god did it hurt. I tried hard to keep my eyes open but eventually failed. They were too heavy for me to lift. Even then I had so many thoughts going on in my mind.

Is this what it feels like to be hit?

Will I get to see the others again?

Will I get to see him?

I could hear the sirens coming closer. People were murmuring around me and it engulfed me. It seemed quiet, but at the same time, it had overwhelmed my ears. I felt my body become light, assuming I'd been picked up. My body starts feeling numb. Then...nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

We all decided to visit Yoongi. I knew Jimin was there already because I haven't heard him all day. We were all walking peacefully when I heard a small buzzing sound. It lasted a little longer until I realized it was Jin's phone.

"Jin Hyung, you're phone's buzzing." I pointed out to him, figuring he didn't notice it at first. "Oh it is," he said as he picked it out of his pocket. "Huh, it's from Jimin." Part of me was hoping that Yoongi was awake, but another part of me was saying that something was very, very wrong. "Hello? Jimin?" I heard another person on the other side. Another person as in it wasn't Jimin. He talked for a bit and I saw Hyung's face drop. I could faintly make out the words. It was something about Jimin. What happened?

"W-what? Where is he? Is he okay?" Okay, now I'm seriously worried. I heard the guy say something, but I didn't catch what he had said. "Thank you. We'll be right there" He said in a rush and ended the call. He turned to us before he said the words I was hoping I wouldn't have to hear.

"Jimin got into an accident a little bit ago. He's at Seoul Hospital. They say he's fine, but we need to get there right now." My entire being was filled to the brim with worry at this point. We all started rushing there. I look around at everyone, they all shared the same worried look on their face. Well everyone except one.

Hoseok

He was trying to put on a worried look, but I read emotions well. Did he look... relieved? But why relieved? Jimin just got hit by a car! He's hiding something, but I don't know what. That doesn't matter right now, I just need to get to my best friend. We made it there after what had felt like forever. I remember how Jimin screamed at the receptionist last time we were here. I should stay calm and avoid doing that.

"Hello." I started off simple in order to get his attention, "Uh, my friend, Park Jimin, got into an accident. Do you know which room number he's in?" He pressed a few buttons on the keyboard, the light clicking sound resonating between us in the empty air. "Ah, Park Jimin? He's in Room number 323."

Huh, the room next to Yoongi's. They probably did that on purpose. I thought. I quickly thanked him and we went up to his room. When I walked in, I noticed he has a brace on his leg. He probably dislocated it during the accident. He was sleeping peacefully, but he had cuts and scrapes on his face. I was so worried, but he does seem okay. The doctor came in and told us that he had dislocated his leg and that his abdomen would adorn a large bruise but thankfully he didn't sustain any other major injuries. He also said he should wake up tomorrow or in a few days. I'm so happy he's okay though.

I take another look at the others. Everyone seems happy at the fact that Jimin was okay. Again, there's one member that has a different expression. I can barely see an evil smirk creep through that fake smile. What is he hiding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Author Note

So...how's the story going so far? Is the story going well? I hope so.

Is posting every week okay? It might be a little less or a little more. We won't take too long of a time to post. If we're posting too fast, just tell us.

3dollar out *Mic Drop*

Yeah sorry

Ok seriously bye

♥️