Can I Have This Dance? (Logan)

You were in your own world, music blasting through your apartment. Since Logan was out for the day with meetings and so you decided to go through your closet and see what you could get rid off.

So far you had decent size pile of clothes to give away and a small stack of shirts you had forgotten you owned. After another half an hour of sorting clothes, you began to put the clothes away that you had decided to keep. As you hung the last few shirts up, I Don't Dance by Lee Brice came on. This had been one of your favourite songs for a long time because you related to it in a way.
(Play song)

I'll never settle down,
That's what I always thought
Yeah, I was that kind of man,
Just ask anyone.

You had always considered yourself a wanderer. Someone that would never plant their roots in one spot forever. You were never going to settle or be held down by a relationship. All of that changed when you met Logan.

I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you round and round in circles
It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Guess you got me in the palm of your hand
Cause, I don't dance.

You were never really graceful. You loved to dance, but you were a clutz. You were convinced that if you looked up the definition of clumsy, your picture would be right next to it.

Love's never come my way,
I've never been this far
But you took these two left feet
And waltzed away with my heart.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around. Standing there with his arm extended was Logan.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face, waiting for your response.

"Of course." You responded, slowly placing your hand in his.

You began to sway around the room as the chorus played again.

No, I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you round and round in circles
It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Guess you got me in the palm of your hand, girl cause, I don't dance
Ohhh
I don't dance.

Ooooh

I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you round and round in circles
It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere

I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you round and round in circles
It's ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yah, you got me in the palm of your hand, girl
Cause, I don't dance.

Ooh
No...

Ooooh...

As the final notes of the song echoed through the apartment, Logan spun you around one last time and as you came to a stop he planted a gentle kiss on your lips.

"You know, these are some of my moments." You stated, looking up at Logan's face.

"What, me kissing you?" Logan replied, smirking.

"No, well, yes, but that's not what I was talking about."

"I know."

Staring into Logan's eyes you were caught off guard by a pair of soft lips pressed against yours. You closed your eyes and kissed back, only to pull away as you felt something rubbing against you leg. You knew it was Kong but decided to look anyway.

"Why do you do this to me, little buddy." Logan said talking to Kong, only to receive a single woof.

"You just steal all the girls, don't you?"

"I mean, he is pretty cute. And we all know that you can't say no to a cute dog. That's part of the reason you got Kong in the first place."

The sound of generic text tone came from Logan's phone. Big audition tomorrow. 8 AM, get your sleep. You didn't know who sent the message, but as Logan read it out loud you knew he probably wouldn't go to bed for a few hours if you didn't enforce 'bedtime'. But doesn't everyone stay up later than we should because we either insist on reading the entire internet or keep saying "one more video/episode?"

"Well, we better get to bed then." You said, turning to head to your shared bedroom.

"Wait." Logan called.

"Yeah?"

"One more dance?"

"I mean..."

"Please?"

"Fine. I'll agree on the condition that you asked me to dance like they used to a long time ago.

Laughing at his slightly shocked expression, you picked Kong up to put him in his pen for the night. When you turned back around you were face to face with a smirk that you knew meant something good was coming.

"Excuse me, but may I have the privilege of having this dance m'lady?" Logan asked while sticking his open hand out, bowing for extra effect.

"I'd be honoured." You replied, taking his outstretched hand.

Pulling out your phone, you opened your music and selected Save The Last Dance For Me- by The Drifters. The familiar tune of the song that had somehow made you hate dancing until you met the one who gave it a meaning. To you, dancing was one of the things that signified a relationship. You had always grown up being told that dancing was nothing to be done with just anybody, it was something for between you and your significant other.

You had finally found the someone you wanted to dance with. Someone who changed your feelings about not liking the word nor the action. This is where you wanted to spend the rest of your life. In the arms of the one you love, still dancing together when you are 80 years old.

A/n: I just can't get over how cute this is. I mean every girl has dreamed of this becoming a reality and especially with Logan Paul <3

Credit to this story is ( miss-cv )