I Like You (Logan)

Logan finished his vlog and I laughed. He looks at me and says, ''What?''

I smirk and say, ''Nothing.''

I walk outside and sit next to the pool. I was on Instagram on Logan's page when Logan screams, ''BOO!''

I jump and turn my phone off, punching him playfully. ''You scared me.'' Logan laughs and lies on the grass next to me. And Kong comes up to him and licks his face. I smile and Kong then runs inside. i walk over to him and say. ''You ok mate?''

He laughs at my accent and says, ''I'm fine love.'' in a British accent.

For some reason, it went quiet. And I decided to say. ''Love?''

Logan's face goes red and he says, ''Uh... I-I didn't um... sorry.''

I laugh and walk forwards but Kong runs in front of me and trips me up. I fall forwards and land on Logan. I open my eyes and I was inches away from Logan's face. My eyes grew wide and I sit up on Logan and say, ''Sorry I-'' I look around for Kong and I see him running around. I sigh in relief that he was okay. I look back at Logan and he was red. I move back a bit to grab my phone next to Logan's foot, and I feel something grow under me. I put my phone in my pocket and look at Logan and blush. He realizes and turns redder. Logan then sits up making me have my legs around him and he looks at me. I smile and he grabs my cheeks.

''Your cheeks are chubby.'' He says.

I laugh at Logan cause he was squeezing my cheeks. He stops and I look at him in the eyes and he leans in and kisses me. And once again I felt something under me. I smile in the kiss and pull away.

''I lo-like you Y/n.'' Logan says.

I hug him and say, ''I love you too.''

I pull away and look down. I then get up and smirk. Logan puts his hands over it covering it up. I laugh and he picks me up and takes me inside.

And things happen.

Credit to this imagine is ( Coco_Crazy3838 )